The Student Room Group

Administrative Officer NICS Competition

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm top 20 on the merit list & haven't received an offer yet, possibly going out by department? I had Belfast down as one of my areas.
Original post by Cmckn
I'm top 20 on the merit list & haven't received an offer yet, possibly going out by department? I had Belfast down as one of my areas.

Hi just wondering if anyone has heard anything more since last week? I’ve not heard a peep, sadly.
Original post by Flyjennyd
Hi just wondering if anyone has heard anything more since last week? I’ve not heard a peep, sadly.

Nope, not a thing. Bit unfair that they aren't placing people in order. I wonder has anyone else spoke to HR for an update?
Original post by Humpday25
Nope, not a thing. Bit unfair that they aren't placing people in order. I wonder has anyone else spoke to HR for an update?

I'm placed in the 150s and have heard nothing
Reply 44
I believe they are notifying people based on their start dates, so everyone is allocated a job but won't find out until closer to that time, which would explain why UC were told first.
Original post by KQ3
I believe they are notifying people based on their start dates, so everyone is allocated a job but won't find out until closer to that time, which would explain why UC were told first.

Were you told this? When I spoke to HR Connect last week they basically said they had only received names/jobs for 100 people from NICS HR and issued those job offers. They said they had no other info about further offers
Reply 46
Were you told this? When I spoke to HR Connect last week they basically said they had only received names/jobs for 100 people from NICS HR and issued those job offers. They said they had no other info about further offers

No I assumed this was how they are working it based on who has got offers, I know of 2 people who were requested by departments and are still waiting so I don't believe it's true that they have given offers for all those who were requested or that's the only criteria for posting people so far.
Original post by KQ3
No I assumed this was how they are working it based on who has got offers, I know of 2 people who were requested by departments and are still waiting so I don't believe it's true that they have given offers for all those who were requested or that's the only criteria for posting people so far.

Who knows?🙈 Just wish they would get a move on lol
Who knows?🙈 Just wish they would get a move on lol

Thanks for answering, everyone. At least I feel comforted that I’m not alone in my anxiety! Fingers crossed we’ll all hear something soon.
Reply 49
Hi Guys, i didn’t see a specific thread for the EO2 Work Coach competition. I’m currently in the 700s for the AO Competition and in the reserves, so i suspect it could be in the very far future before i’ll hear back about positions.But did anyone put their names in the pot for the EO2 comp also?
Original post by smcgax
Hi Guys, i didn’t see a specific thread for the EO2 Work Coach competition. I’m currently in the 700s for the AO Competition and in the reserves, so i suspect it could be in the very far future before i’ll hear back about positions.But did anyone put their names in the pot for the EO2 comp also?

Yep I applied. I was hoping to have word of a post before then but just don’t know!
Has anyone else heard anything further since yesterday, any offers or stories of offers?
Original post by TheCatFather
Has anyone else heard anything further since yesterday, any offers or stories of offers?

I spoke to hr connect...they said there's no more offers in the pipeline just at the minute as Nics HR usually notify them when there is a batch of offers en route (so they can prepare for the additional work)
I spoke to hr connect...they said there's no more offers in the pipeline just at the minute as Nics HR usually notify them when there is a batch of offers en route (so they can prepare for the additional work)

Thank you for the update.
Has anyone heard anything else?
Reply 55
Has anyone heard anything?

Offers were given at the end of last week to the existing agency staff who had passed AO
Original post by KQ3
Offers were given at the end of last week to the existing agency staff who had passed AO

I'm in that bracket and have heard nothing...

I’ve not heard anything more as yet but somewhat cheered if more offers have gone out!
Reply 58

Sorry, the existing agency staff in Lisahally office
Original post by KQ3
Sorry, the existing agency staff in Lisahally office

Ah okay that's grand, was worried I'd been forgotten 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending