The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Uni of Birmingham Offer reply times

Hi,
I've just had to substitute my course from Sussex to Birmingham uni due to my course at Sussex being discontinued. I was just wondering if anyone has got offers yet from Birmingham and if so how long you had to wait for. I've applied for Psychology in Education and have 4 other offers (York, Southampton, Bristol, and Keele) so am just waiting on Birmingham now!

tia x
Original post by maisiex10x
Hi,
I've just had to substitute my course from Sussex to Birmingham uni due to my course at Sussex being discontinued. I was just wondering if anyone has got offers yet from Birmingham and if so how long you had to wait for. I've applied for Psychology in Education and have 4 other offers (York, Southampton, Bristol, and Keele) so am just waiting on Birmingham now!

tia x

How long did u have to wait for ur keele offer? Xx
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by Jenna.s.watson
How long did u have to wait for ur keele offer? Xx

I applied on 11th September and got an offer on 8th October, Keele is my insurance. What have you applied for? xx
Hi,

tia x

Hi! I got an offer from Birmingham yesterday. I was an early applicant so my UCAS form was submitted on the 12th October and I had an email from them last Wednesday saying that they were processing my application. I applied for Geology though and offer reply times probably vary between departments :smile:
I applied on 11th September and got an offer on 8th October, Keele is my insurance. What have you applied for? xx

I applied two weeks ago for midwifery and haven’t heard from any of my unis but most of my friends have had all their offers back already zx
Reply 5
Original post by JuliaJhnsn
Hi! I got an offer from Birmingham yesterday. I was an early applicant so my UCAS form was submitted on the 12th October and I had an email from them last Wednesday saying that they were processing my application. I applied for Geology though and offer reply times probably vary between departments :smile:

Great thank you!! Congratulations on your offer!! Yes, I expect that as I had to change my choice it's now when everyone's doing it so thinking it may be a while! How long did it take for you to get a confirmation email?
Reply 6
Original post by Jenna.s.watson
I applied two weeks ago for midwifery and haven’t heard from any of my unis but most of my friends have had all their offers back already zx

I'm sure you will hear something soon! I've got 4 offers atm, just waiting on Birmingham now xx
I'm sure you will hear something soon! I've got 4 offers atm, just waiting on Birmingham now xx

Thank you, well done! Xx
Hi,

tia x

Hi @maisiex10x,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with substituting your chosen course, that can't have been fun!

In the most recent update I heard from admissions that the current response time for applications is around 15 working days, although this may be longer if your chosen course requires an interview.

I hope this helps, good luck to you! - Molly :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by UoB - Arts and Law
Hi @maisiex10x,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with substituting your chosen course, that can't have been fun!

In the most recent update I heard from admissions that the current response time for applications is around 15 working days, although this may be longer if your chosen course requires an interview.

I hope this helps, good luck to you! - Molly :biggrin:

Thank you! My course doesn't require an interview. Am I likely to receive an email from Birmingham telling me they have received my application? x
Thank you! My course doesn't require an interview. Am I likely to receive an email from Birmingham telling me they have received my application? x

@maisiex10x,

This does seem to vary by course so I can't give a definitive answer on this one. However, what I can say is that as long as all your choices are appearing on UCAS you shouldn't feel worried if you don't receive an acknowledgement email! :smile:

If you haven't had any response after 15 working days you can always chase it up by sending an email to the admissions enquiry team, for your course it looks like this is [email protected]. Though you can always check this by looking on the specific course page on our website :biggrin: - Molly
Original post by UoB - Arts and Law
@maisiex10x,

This does seem to vary by course so I can't give a definitive answer on this one. However, what I can say is that as long as all your choices are appearing on UCAS you shouldn't feel worried if you don't receive an acknowledgement email! :smile:

If you haven't had any response after 15 working days you can always chase it up by sending an email to the admissions enquiry team, for your course it looks like this is [email protected]. Though you can always check this by looking on the specific course page on our website :biggrin: - Molly

Amazing!! Hopefully I will hear back soon x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending