The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Work Experience 2021

Has anyone else applied for the JP Morgan work experience 2021? If so has anyone heard anything back yet?
I applied (first time applying) and idk if it went that well tbh... the video interview makes me cringe just thinking about it haha

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey! i meant to apply but i missed the deadline as i was caught up in progress test and forgot.
do you know if they hold any more work experience events at later times in the year?
Reply 2
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by zoe2404
Has anyone else applied for the JP Morgan work experience 2021? If so has anyone heard anything back yet?
I applied (first time applying) and idk if it went that well tbh... the video interview makes me cringe just thinking about it haha

nope. thats why im here
Original post by zoe2404

whens the deadline? and was it for bournemouth bcos im thinking of doing the one in London?
Reply 5
Original post by NSR51
nope. thats why im here

do you mean you've applied and haven't heard back? or you haven't applied at all this year? I still haven't heard back so I'm guessing that's a no for me haha
Reply 6
Original post by Zeal Rathod
whens the deadline? and was it for bournemouth bcos im thinking of doing the one in London?

the deadline has closed, it was literally only open for 24 hours on one day and that's all for the whole year I think !! I applied for the bournemouth one but only because I live there - I think its going to be a no tho because they haven't gotten back to me ... :smile:
Original post by zoe2404
the deadline has closed, it was literally only open for 24 hours on one day and that's all for the whole year I think !! I applied for the bournemouth one but only because I live there - I think its going to be a no tho because they haven't gotten back to me ... :smile:

I haven't received a reply either - I was rejected last year and received a reply just over a month after my application - maybe they are much quicker for successful applicants? I am not sure. I would say it is likely we receive a reply this week so good luck!
I also applied last year but I was rejected as well, receiving a reply a month after my application. I think they release all their results at the same time. Hopefully, you all get accepted! Good luck!!
I have just received my results
Reply 10
Original post by sweetfungus
I have just received my results

me too!! how did you do?
i got a place! i’m super happy because i really thought it was going to be a no since it was taking so longgg
Original post by zoe2404
me too!! how did you do?
i got a place! i’m super happy because i really thought it was going to be a no since it was taking so longgg

Hey congrats!!

i just got a place too, I’m so shocked!
looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Parisrsxx
Hey congrats!!

i just got a place too, I’m so shocked!
looking forward to it :smile:

well done!! where are you doing it? i’m doing the financial services one in bournemouth 💕💕
Reply 13
Original post by zoe2404
well done!! where are you doing it? i’m doing the financial services one in bournemouth 💕💕

I got a place too ! Financial Services at London
Original post by zoe2404

Im doing the financial services in London.
Really didn’t expect to get it.
Have you done anything similar to this before? 💗
Im doing the financial services in London.
Really didn’t expect to get it.
Have you done anything similar to this before? 💗

I'm doing the financial services in London as well!!
Original post by Weronikaa017
I'm doing the financial services in London as well!

Me too!!! I was wondering if this work experience is hard to get or is very competitive cause I really didn't think I was going to get it.
Original post by Professor Ops
Me too!!! I was wondering if this work experience is hard to get or is very competitive cause I really didn't think I was going to get it.

Congrats!
I checked the thread from last year and someone said there were 90 places given out of ~ 1200 applicants, so it is fairly competitive! I still keep expecting an email telling me it was an error or something though haha.
I got a place too for technology in London!!!
Congrats!
I checked the thread from last year and someone said there were 90 places given out of ~ 1200 applicants, so it is fairly competitive! I still keep expecting an email telling me it was an error or something though haha.

Congrats to you as well. Thanks for telling me. That’s actually mad though, who knew I was gonna get picked 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending