The Student Room Group

Flights during lockdown

If i go to the airport during lockdown, would they allow me on the flight? What is the procedure at airports during lockdown?
Original post by Anonymous
If i go to the airport during lockdown, would they allow me on the flight? What is the procedure at airports during lockdown?

You are still allowed to travel for some specific reasons. Why are you traveling?
Reply 2
Original post by RogerOxon
You are still allowed to travel for some specific reasons. Why are you traveling?

I am going to do my teeth in Turkey
I am going to do my teeth in Turkey

No, you can't. See here.
Reply 4
Like what are the procedures during lockdown at airports? Do you need to show documentation?
What about for general emigration? I just want to get out of here and never come back.
Reply 6
Original post by SmartGulagUS
What about for general emigration? I just want to get out of here and never come back.

Idk about that lmao 😂😂😂
Reply 7
What will happen if i turn up to the airport will i be sent back?
What will happen if i turn up to the airport will i be sent back?

Yes, its an unnecessary journey.
Original post by SmartGulagUS

Yes, you can move.
Like what are the procedures during lockdown at airports? Do you need to show documentation?

I've no idea, but you should care about the rules, not what you can get away with.
Idk just trying my luck as its for oral health purposes
Also how would they know if im going for work or not?
did u manage to go? what happened
Original post by saraaaax
did u manage to go? what happened

No i stayed and followed government guidelines. However, I know a lot of people who went holidays during lockdown and they said that there were minimum checks on why you’re going
No i stayed and followed government guidelines. However, I know a lot of people who went holidays during lockdown and they said that there were minimum checks on why you’re going

innit, bare ppl going dubai ahlie
innit, bare ppl going dubai ahlie

Yepp especially Dubai. Its been full of British people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending