The Student Room Group

Capgemini 2020/21 Virtual Assessment Centre

Hi guys,I have an assessment centre coming up in a few weeks for Capgemini and of course due to Covid-19 it will be a virtual assessment. This is my first ever assessment centre and feeling really nervous that it's online. Does anyone have any idea what a virtual AC is like and what can I expect from a Capgemini AC?Thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hello.

In any case make brief notes. Ask questions too. Smile. Good luck!
Update?
Reply 3
Original post by tinygirl96
Update?

I haven't had it yet, it's in a few weeks :smile:
Reply 4
What role is this for sorry? They should have a call with you before to give you a heads up about the AC - have you had that yet?
Reply 5
Original post by dc21
What role is this for sorry? They should have a call with you before to give you a heads up about the AC - have you had that yet?

Hi, it's for a project analyst role. They said in the portal that they will arrange a call to show how to use Microsoft Teams and to talk through the AC but they haven't said when it'll be.
When did Capgemini graduate roles open for 2021 intake? It says for all of them ‘Register your interest for 2021’ so I assumed they haven’t opened yet?
Reply 7
Original post by Annonymous...
When did Capgemini graduate roles open for 2021 intake? It says for all of them ‘Register your interest for 2021’ so I assumed they haven’t opened yet?

I think all the roles they have had available they've been emailing them to the candidates who applied during spring time first before releasing roles to everyone else. That's what I've had, they have had a few roles here and there but not many. I applied to this role back in Feb/March time but the role was rescinded due to Covid. A couple weeks ago I saw that they had their INVENT grad schemes live on their website so take a look, but would recommend registering for interest because they keep you posted :smile:
Original post by grad98
I think all the roles they have had available they've been emailing them to the candidates who applied during spring time first before releasing roles to everyone else. That's what I've had, they have had a few roles here and there but not many. I applied to this role back in Feb/March time but the role was rescinded due to Covid. A couple weeks ago I saw that they had their INVENT grad schemes live on their website so take a look, but would recommend registering for interest because they keep you posted :smile:

Ah ok that makes sense, thank you! And good luck with ur application!
Original post by Annonymous...
When did Capgemini graduate roles open for 2021 intake? ThIt says for all of them ‘Register your interest for 2021’ so I assumed they haven’t opened yet?

They were open a few weeks back on this page: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/graduates-accelerate-consultant-development-community/joining-capgemini-invent-as-a-graduate/programme-details/

But now it says that they received a lot of applications and have paused applications for now - if you register then whenever a similar grad role comes available they email you.
Original post by consultingguy
They were open a few weeks back on this page: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/graduates-accelerate-consultant-development-community/joining-capgemini-invent-as-a-graduate/programme-details/

But now it says that they received a lot of applications and have paused applications for now - if you register then whenever a similar grad role comes available they email you.

I attended a Capgemini graduate opportunities session two days ago and they mentioned the 2021 roles will open in November- so it’s all a bit confusing. But I’ll just keep a lookout on the website.
Reply 11
Has anyone applied for the 2021 intake grad roles? I've just submitted my CV for the Business analysis role and wondering what the next steps are as they have not mentioned anything about online tests
Original post by grad98
I haven't had it yet, it's in a few weeks :smile:

Did you have your VAC? :smile: How did it go?
Reply 13
Hi Guys,
I got an email about the assessment centre, I'm nervous as it is my first has anyone attended the assessment centre? what can i expect?
Reply 14
I'm in the exact same position, I recieved an email today.
Reply 15
Same over here, for next Tuesday :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by GLKI
Same over here, for next Tuesday :smile:

Personal question, so no worries if you dont want to answer. What position did you apply for? graduate?
Reply 17
Original post by TGS28
Personal question, so no worries if you dont want to answer. What position did you apply for? graduate?

It is for a summer internship role, how about yourself?
Reply 18
Mine on Thursday, very nervous
Reply 19
Mines on Thursday, very nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending