The Student Room Group

What percentage did you get for your essay on Arbitio?

Trying to see if my percentage is good or bad when compared to others.
Original post by chloenix
Trying to see if my percentage is good or bad when compared to others.

have you sat your LNAT yet? or are you not an early applicant ?
Reply 2
Original post by Javidkhv
have you sat your LNAT yet? or are you not an early applicant ?

I'm not an early applicant and I'm sitting it this week.
What scores did you get on your essays if you used Arbitio?
I'm not an early applicant and I'm sitting it this week.
What scores did you get on your essays if you used Arbitio?

I haven't really used anything to practice for LNAT and when it came to it..i thought i****ed up. However i ended up getting a Durham Offer so i don't think I did as horribly as i thought. If u use arbitio i am 100% sure you'll ace it, and maybe even do better than me :smile: Where are you planning to apply ?
Reply 4
I haven't really used anything to practice for LNAT and when it came to it..i thought i****ed up. However i ended up getting a Durham Offer so i don't think I did as horribly as i thought. If u use arbitio i am 100% sure you'll ace it, and maybe even do better than me :smile: Where are you planning to apply ?

Thanks for the reassurance that's so sweet, and well done for the Durham offer, wow! :smile:
I've literally got my LNAT in about 50 minutes! And if all goes well I'll apply to UCL, KCL, Durham, Exeter and Leeds! :smile:
Reply 5
Aww thank you! I was literally sat here in my coat ready to go and decided to check TSR one last time to see this message, and I've got to say it really cheered me up! :h::hugs:
Have a good Friday too! xxx
Thanks for the reassurance that's so sweet, and well done for the Durham offer, wow! :smile:
I've literally got my LNAT in about 50 minutes! And if all goes well I'll apply to UCL, KCL, Durham, Exeter and Leeds! :smile:

Best of luck, I hope it went well for you :smile: Those are some amazing universities and i hope you get your top choice (which is ??)

Also how'd it go ???
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Best of luck, I hope it went well for you :smile: Those are some amazing universities and i hope you get your top choice (which is ??)

Also how'd it go ???

Thank you! It went well I think. It was a lot less stressful than I thought and even quite enjoyable! I didn't struggle at all reading through the extracts, some answers were harder than others but that's expected! :smile: Have you done yours yet?
And I don't really have a top choice yet I don't think. I think Kings might be the top, but I am also heavily considering Exeter! :smile:
Thank you! It went well I think. It was a lot less stressful than I thought and even quite enjoyable! I didn't struggle at all reading through the extracts, some answers were harder than others but that's expected! :smile: Have you done yours yet?
And I don't really have a top choice yet I don't think. I think Kings might be the top, but I am also heavily considering Exeter! :smile:

Haha I did mine early because im an early applicant (oxford Christ church). i got my Manchester and Durham offer so I am guessing i did well on my LNAT but if im being honest... i was the most stressed I've ever been for like 4 weeks because i thought i flopped it. I was punishing myself for not being prepared and was expecting declines but I guess luck was on my side. Kings is amazing and if you doooo go there, We might end up going to the same uni :biggrin: I am applying to Oxford, UCL , KCL, Durham and Manchester.
I don't think any universities apart from Oxford and Cambridge do interviews on Law :smile:

so i guess she can relax now :biggrin:
Reply 10
Thank you! :colondollar:
Yep relaxation for me now hehe! No interviews just studying hard to get my predicted grades! :tongue:
Do you have any interviews/tests coming up? x
Reply 11
Haha I did mine early because im an early applicant (oxford Christ church). i got my Manchester and Durham offer so I am guessing i did well on my LNAT but if im being honest... i was the most stressed I've ever been for like 4 weeks because i thought i flopped it. I was punishing myself for not being prepared and was expecting declines but I guess luck was on my side. Kings is amazing and if you doooo go there, We might end up going to the same uni :biggrin: I am applying to Oxford, UCL , KCL, Durham and Manchester.

Omg we have such similar choices! Maybe we'll end up seeing each other! And well done on your offers that's amazing! You must have aced the LNAT so there's no need to worry about getting your results back! :smile:
Omg we have such similar choices! Maybe we'll end up seeing each other! And well done on your offers that's amazing! You must have aced the LNAT so there's no need to worry about getting your results back! :smile:

It's always good to have someone you know at a new place, itll be nice to have a headstart if we do ever end up in uni together :smile: And thank you, I hope your offers come pouring in very soon x
Reply 13
It's always good to have someone you know at a new place, itll be nice to have a headstart if we do ever end up in uni together :smile: And thank you, I hope your offers come pouring in very soon x

Yes exactly I agree! :smile: And thank you I hope so too! x
Reply 14
Yes I'll definitely let you know! :biggrin: And I've thought about it but never really been convinced since I'm worried that people will end up not caring and it'll get ignored :lol:
Ooo that's so exciting I'd love to know how it goes too! I'm convinced you'll do brilliantly! :tongue:
Reply 15
Ooo maybe I'll look into it then thanks! And yay can't wait! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending