The Student Room Group

I am a 17 y/o girl. Ask me anything!

Anything doesn't include sexual stuff so please keep that topic away buddy. And yes before you ask me, I am definitely a girl. I may sound off-putting here but if you really want to know me or anything related to girls as a matter of fact (and apparently ppl say I am good at relationships advice as well) then ask away! Thanks for understanding in advance!

Why did I create this thread?: i know there are many 17 year olds out there and with a similar thread but this is different because I hope to change the prepective of ppl that think that all girls are pretty much the same and that we would like to be accepted just as well as other girls who are the 'classic/typical' girls. Its really not a hate club as such to those girls who are but just trying to convey that some girls don't treat or view people the same way. Through my answers, and those who may which to add on to or share the same thoughts as I do, I believe some girls are different and beautiful in their own ways. I would like girls to add on to this and trust us girls like us do exist (and our answers aren't sugarcoated, just who we are)

I am open to constructive feedbacks as well so if there's anything that you'd disagree I am more than happy to correct myself.

Just a lil bit about me: I am from an Indian origin and I love sketching, cycling and inline skating.

P.S. I am the Anonymous #1, I just can't seem to get the 'post anonymously' box to get unticked lol XD
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What are your thoughts on the new Volkswagen Golf R?
Attachment not found
whats your opinion on the M1 Garand vs the M1 carbine in terms of an effective mid 20th century standard military rifle? or is there another semi automatic 5.56 rifle which you find more beneficial e.g. the M2 carbine.
Original post by Dramatic 10
What are your thoughts on the new Volkswagen Golf R?
Attachment not found

Oo I love cars! I don't necessarily like luxury cars as such but speed is what gets the adrenaline pumping so for Volkswagen it has a powerful 315 HP turbo so must be pretty fast. Havent tried it myself off but from what I heard its not that fast for those who have driven it!
Original post by ww2fanatic
whats your opinion on the M1 Garand vs the M1 carbine in terms of an effective mid 20th century standard military rifle? or is there another semi automatic 5.56 rifle which you find more beneficial e.g. the M2 carbine.

Not much into rifles, guess I need to add that to my list of being updated but from what I heard they seem to have different ammunitions
You're not a girl, you're a woman.
Original post by Anonymous
You're not a girl, you're a woman.

I think I would rephrase it to being a 'pretty mature girl' if you please.
Oo I love cars! I don't necessarily like luxury cars as such but speed is what gets the adrenaline pumping so for Volkswagen it has a powerful 315 HP turbo so must be pretty fast. Havent tried it myself off but from what I heard its not that fast for those who have driven it!

It’s got more power and it looks futuristic. Some people don’t like it but I think it looks good
Things you look out for in boys
Also what is your favourite the M14 or the M1911
Original post by Christine9918
Anything doesn't include sexual stuff. So keep that topic away buddy. And yes before you ask me I am definitely a girl.

then what's the point? Why is the title asking only boys to ask questions?

How's school?
Original post by HaydenFordz
Things you look out for in boys
Also what is your favourite the M14 or the M1911

I guess I am a sort of a girl who looks really tiny sweet things which isn't directly related to me like if you srsly just show kindness to a stray dog or a stranger I think that would be the first step. Definitely like other girls I would look for a person to be truthful. Even if you like another girl Idc just lemme know thats all I ask. I think all girls would agree on this.
Original post by Christine9918
Anything doesn't include sexual stuff. So keep that topic away buddy. And yes before you ask me I am definitely a girl.

So if it isn't sexual stuff why can't girls ask you too out of curiosity ??
Original post by royalty1702
then what's the point? Why is the title asking only boys to ask questions?

How's school?

Why would you only ask a girl sexual stuff? Go on to another thread then. I just wanted to help out boys coz they think all girls are pretty much the same and well I am not. I don't mind changing the title
Original post by SlytherinSoul
So if it isn't sexual stuff why can't girls ask you too out of curiosity ?

Sure you can I'll change the title!
Y

Sure you can I'll change the title!

You can't idt but if you put boys only they usually come with sexual questions and start being Dic**eads if ygm so just make sure your aware in advance
Y

You can't idt but if you put boys only they usually come with sexual questions and start being Dic**eads if ygm so just make sure your aware in advance

Okay thank you for the heads up! I'll keep that in mind.
Why would you only ask a girl sexual stuff? Go on to another thread then. I just wanted to help out boys coz they think all girls are pretty much the same and well I am not. I don't mind changing the title

how are you different?
how are you different?

Does it really matter she doesn't need to tell you her life story she's just proving guys and girls can be on the same wavelength
how are you different

Does it really matter she doesn't need to tell you her life story she's just proving guys and girls can be on the same wavelength

Yep thank you for backing up there!
I guess eventually through my answers and the girls out here who may share the same thoughts as me (which would be atypical of certain girls who we tend meet - no offense but just that there are girls who may be different and who may want to be accepted just as well) I just want to make sure that certain people's perspective may change.
Yep thank you for backing up there!
I guess eventually through my answers and the girls out here who may share the same thoughts as me (which would be atypical of certain girls who we tend meet - no offense but just that there are girls who may be different and who may want to be accepted just as well) I just want to make sure that certain people's perspective may change.

I totally understand my friends think i'm all girly and only think about boys but I'm not i'm actually sporty and dont really care much about loads of boys
Just the few male mates i have ofc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending