The Student Room Group

Sixth form change

j o
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by nhipham
Hi, i started sixth form this year and i really hate it.
I go in everyday feeling miserable and unmotivated to work.
I need to leave desperately 😫😫 and go to a different sixth form.
How do I do this and what if theyre all full now, i cant bare it anymore 😫😫

im in college and haaattee it. im moving next year to a sixth form so maybe you could move next september too ! if not, theres a levels online. i hope youre ok !!
Reply 2
Original post by nhipham
Hi, i started sixth form this year and i really hate it.
I go in everyday feeling miserable and unmotivated to work.
I need to leave desperately 😫😫 and go to a different sixth form.
How do I do this and what if theyre all full now, i cant bare it anymore 😫😫

Have you tried phoning your prefered 6th forms and asking.There may be places.
Reply 3
Original post by Scotney
Have you tried phoning your prefered 6th forms and asking.There may be places.

No not yet as its half term now.
What do i say to them?
Reply 4
Original post by hihi1111
im in college and haaattee it. im moving next year to a sixth form so maybe you could move next september too ! if not, theres a levels online. i hope youre ok !!

Aww i hope ur ok too :smile: i dont think my parents will let me retake the year
Original post by nhipham
What do i say to them?

You just ask if there are places and if you can move, although there is a chance it’s too late as one of my friends moved to college and has now decided they want to go to 6th form instead and our school told them they would have to wait until next September to start, so there is the chance it may be too late but you might as well give it a shot :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Emily~3695
You just ask if there are places and if you can move, although there is a chance it’s too late as one of my friends moved to college and has now decided they want to go to 6th form instead and our school told them they would have to wait until next September to start, so there is the chance it may be too late but you might as well give it a shot :smile:

Original post by nhipham
What do i say to them?

What emily said but ask to speak to head of sixth form when you phone.
Reply 7
Original post by Emily~3695

Ok thanks, im going to try after half term. I didnt do it sooner coz we were made to self quarantine for a lot of the first term, but when i came back i began to realise how bad it was :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Scotney
What emily said but ask to speak to head of sixth form when you phone.

Ok thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by nhipham
Ok thanks, im going to try after half term. I didnt do it sooner coz we were made to self quarantine for a lot of the first term, but when i came back i began to realise how bad it was :frown:

It is not that long into year. If is more a case of spaces. Be brave and phone. Let us know how it goes.
Reply 10
Original post by Scotney
It is not that long into year. If is more a case of spaces. Be brave and phone. Let us know how it goes.

Will do :smile: fingers crossed there are spaces!
Reply 11
Original post by nhipham
Will do :smile: fingers crossed there are spaces!

Original post by Scotney

Thank you so much for your help guys, I spoke with them and they had a space for me. I had my first day and it was great i really like it there :smile:
Original post by nhipham
Thank you so much for your help guys, I spoke with them and they had a space for me. I had my first day and it was great i really like it there :smile:

Oh really great news so pleased for you. Make it your mantra for life" Don't ask, Don't get! '
Wish I had learned it sooner! :five:

Quick Reply

Latest