The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Anybody going to the University of Edinburgh from India? (September 2021 intake)

Hey!
Just wanted to connect with people going to the University of Edinburgh next year.
undergrad or postgrad? (I applied to a taught masters)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Hey! Postgrad. I got admitted to the MSc Management programme. Which one are you applying for?
Original post by Kavyak
Hey! Postgrad. I got admitted to the MSc Management programme. Which one are you applying for?

As in you got an unconditional offer?? Have you already graduated?
I just applied for MSc Artificial Intelligence. IDK when I'll learn about the decision.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
As in you got an unconditional offer?? Have you already graduated?
I just applied for MSc Artificial Intelligence. IDK when I'll learn about the decision.

Yeah I got an unconditional offer few days back. I applied September end. Which part of India are you from? And have you applied to any other uni?
Yeah I got an unconditional offer few days back. I applied September end. Which part of India are you from? And have you applied to any other uni?

Hi! What course did you apply for? Congrats, btw! I'm currently doing my undergrad in Scotland. Applying to other relevant and similar courses at a few other unis in the UK. wbu?
ALSO, in the offer letter, what is the deadline for submitting the deposit?
Reply 6
Hi! What course did you apply for? Congrats, btw! I'm currently doing my undergrad in Scotland. Applying to other relevant and similar courses at a few other unis in the UK. wbu?
ALSO, in the offer letter, what is the deadline for submitting the deposit?

Oh I'm sorry! I thought you were from India. This was first uni I applied to and I was happy I got in. So didn't apply anywhere else.
Deadline mentioned for deposit was 4 weeks from the date of offer letter.
Oh I'm sorry! I thought you were from India. This was first uni I applied to and I was happy I got in. So didn't apply anywhere else.
Deadline mentioned for deposit was 4 weeks from the date of offer letter.

I am. I'm just doing my bachelors here. Are you planning to apply anywhere else? Oh wow that's a really short decision window. I thought it'd be like KCL where they give you till April to decide.
Reply 8
I am. I'm just doing my bachelors here. Are you planning to apply anywhere else? Oh wow that's a really short decision window. I thought it'd be like KCL where they give you till April to decide.

Oh alright! I'm not applying anywhere else. Loved the place and the University. Yeah I was surprised with the deposit deadline too. Good luck with your application. Let me know how it goes😁
Hey
I am from India, and I am applying for Dclindent Oral Surgery. I just applied 2 days ago. How long did it take for you to receive a decision?
Hey
I am from India, and I am applying for Dclindent Oral Surgery. I just applied 2 days ago. How long did it take for you to receive a decision?

Hey! I applied in the last week of September and got the decision by 14th October.
Hey! I applied in the last week of September and got the decision by 14th October.

oh thats great. congratulations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending