The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2021 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SweetSummerx
The last post in the 2020 thread, claims it was 2420

is it the same for 2021 entry?
Reply 41
It will depend on the applicants applying. There was a note on their insta saying they cannot guarantee it to be the same.
Also, did anyone else receive the email regarding further info needed? They weirdly require another reference from me and my degree transcript. Anyways, they took the transcript message down, so I don't know what that means.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 11OME49
It will depend on the applicants applying. There was a note on their insta saying they cannot guarantee it to be the same.
Also, did anyone else receive the email regarding further info needed? They weirdly require another reference from me and my degree transcript. Anyways, they took the transcript message down, so I don't know what that means.

I haven’t received any email. Who did you put down as your reference? Was it An academic tutor? And what degree did you study?
I’m thinking that they just want to see what specific modules you studied. I wouldn’t worry too much about it
Reply 43
I put down my senior colleague. If they want proof of employment I might just provide them a factual reference from HR. Not much else I could do. I studied radiography. Ill give them a ring tomorrow to see what exactly they need. Thank you for the response.
Reply 44
Spoke with the team today. All sorted. They sent it in error.😅😅
Original post by 11OME49

they asked me just now as well for my transcripts and certificates for my BSc, and my MSc. however i havent received my MSc certificate/transcripts yet... not sure why they want this
Reply 46
Is it because you are finishing your degree or your transcript are delayed? If it's the latter just inform them you can email. If its the first, I'm puzzled as they mentioned on their website or insta-not too sure which one but they only look at completed qualifications. So If you are still doing your degree, they would look into your a level or equivalent, and for a level students they would look into gcse. Something like that. I think if ever in doubt email the team.
Original post by 11OME49
Is it because you are finishing your degree or your transcript are delayed? If it's the latter just inform them you can email. If its the first, I'm puzzled as they mentioned on their website or insta-not too sure which one but they only look at completed qualifications. So If you are still doing your degree, they would look into your a level or equivalent, and for a level students they would look into gcse. Something like that. I think if ever in doubt email the team.

I have completed my BSc, ive got the ceritificate and transcript however for my MSc, ive completed it too, im just waiting for my dissertation results and transcript

I have emailed, i hope they reply on time
Reply 48
Anyone else getting a message saying “error when connecting to database” when trying to login to the Evision portal. I need to submit my extenuating circumstances form and I think the deadline is at 12am I’m not sure what to do
Send them an email with a screenshot? Just so that there is a paper trail and call them tomorrow?

Original post by Posh05
Anyone else getting a message saying “error when connecting to database” when trying to login to the Evision portal. I need to submit my extenuating circumstances form and I think the deadline is at 12am I’m not sure what to do
I still haven't received a confirmation for my application
Reply 51
Original post by Floshaye
I still haven't received a confirmation for my application

You should check out your email inbox & your spam folder.
Has anyone else not received a confirmation email yet ?
I was asked to upload my BSc certificate and transcripts about 2 weeks ago...
Ucat scores have been sent to the unis 👀👀
Original post by Ram Charan
Ucat scores have been sent to the unis 👀👀

This is where the rejections start coming in ...😭
Original post by Shuggy53
This is where the rejections start coming in ...😭

Dont forget the interview invites....
KMMS are thinking of doing in-person interviews, aren't they? How is that going to work, especially with their group station! I don't have a good feeling about this...:confused:
Original post by FaccoyKazz
KMMS are thinking of doing in-person interviews, aren't they? How is that going to work, especially with their group station! I don't have a good feeling about this...:confused:

On their insta, they said they are considering remote MMIs. Im not quite sure how online MMI will work?
Original post by FemaleBo55
On their insta, they said they are considering remote MMIs. Im not quite sure how online MMI will work?

Ah I see, I’m not sure either! Did they say anything about their group station? Southampton has one but they aren’t doing it this year so I was wondering if KMMS would do the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending