The Student Room Group

Paramedic science 2021

Sent off applications for paramedic science 2021 and now wondering when we will hear back. Applied UWE, UEA, NTU, Brookes, LJM. Post here if you get any interviews and where!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there im going to apply for paramedic science too! Just wanted to know if you added driving to your personal statement?
Original post by nickij
Sent off applications for paramedic science 2021 and now wondering when we will hear back. Applied UWE, UEA, NTU, Brookes, LJM. Post here if you get any interviews and where!

Hi @nickij congratulations on submitting your application. We're delighted you're interested in studying at UEA. We are processing applications in the coming weeks and will be in touch as soon as we can. In the mean-time, have you visited our Virtual Open Day? https://virtualopenday.uea.ac.uk/student-registration
Original post by nickij

Ive applied to LJM, UWE, NTU, Bournemouth and London St George’s :smile: I sent my application in on Monday and received an interview for Bournemouth on Friday :smile: just waiting to hear back from the best but I’m so excited
Original post by adnan877
Hi there im going to apply for paramedic science too! Just wanted to know if you added driving to your personal statement?

I didn’t to mine, I think it’s something to mention in the interview. I couldn’t find a way to slip it into my personal statement
Reply 5
Original post by EmilyLemon12
Ive applied to LJM, UWE, NTU, Bournemouth and London St George’s :smile: I sent my application in on Monday and received an interview for Bournemouth on Friday :smile: just waiting to hear back from the best but I’m so excited

Congrats on Bournemouth, I've heard I've got an interview at NTU, nothing from UWE yet
Reply 6
Original post by nickij

Hi nickij, I've also applied to UEA, but I have yet to hear back from them. It probably won't be long though. I also applied to Gloucestershire, Worcester, Swansea & Plymouth. I've only received an interview from Plymouth so far, and that's on the 25th November.

Good luck!
Adele
Reply 7
Hi I haven't yet sent off my application since I'm still deciding what unis to put down. I definitely have UEA, UWE and NTU.Also good look to you ans everyone else applying for paramedic science. XD
Reply 8
i sent my application on the 13th of nov, i applied to NTU, Hull, UWE, Portsmouth + Oxford Brookes. i know it's going to be a while to hear back but i refresh ucas track so many times a day haha
Original post by ellies3002
i sent my application on the 13th of nov, i applied to NTU, Hull, UWE, Portsmouth + Oxford Brookes. i know it's going to be a while to hear back but i refresh ucas track so many times a day haha

hi @ellies3002

It is great that you've considered us as one of your choices for Paramedic Science.

If you haven't already, have you considered attending one of our virtual open days? Its a great opportunity for you to ask any questions which you may have - https://www.hull.ac.uk/choose-hull/study-at-hull/visit-us/open-days

All the best with your application

Emily
University of Hull Student Representative
(edited 3 years ago)

The interview options tend to me emailed to you :smile: so far Bournemouth and St George’s have got back to offer interviews. Bournemouth interview didn’t show on track and St George’s only showed a couple of hours after they had emailed me about it :smile:
Applied on 21st Oct to Bournemouth, Hertfordshire, UAE, Anglia Ruskin and Coventry and got interviews for Bournemouth, Anglia Ruskin and Coventry so far. Haven't heard back from the other 2 yet. Interviews in a week!!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Applied in early Oct to UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes and Brighton. Heard back from UWE and Portsmouth. Has anyone applied to Brighton and heard anything back?
Reply 13
Original post by Emilyb1201
Applied in early Oct to UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes and Brighton. Heard back from UWE and Portsmouth. Has anyone applied to Brighton and heard anything back?

How long did UWE + Portsmouth take to get back to you? And i didn't apply to brighton but i live there and it's a really great city so if u have any questions about the city feel free to ask me :smile:
Reply 14
The interview options tend to me emailed to you :smile: so far Bournemouth and St George’s have got back to offer interviews. Bournemouth interview didn’t show on track and St George’s only showed a couple of hours after they had emailed me about it :smile:

oh wow okay thank you :smile: and congrats + good luck on the interviews!
How long did UWE + Portsmouth take to get back to you? And i didn't apply to brighton but i live there and it's a really great city so if u have any questions about the city feel free to ask me :smile:

UWE was quite quick. I got a response from Portsmouth on Saturday and I have an interview in January as this was the only available month.
Reply 16
Original post by Emilyb1201
UWE was quite quick. I got a response from Portsmouth on Saturday and I have an interview in January as this was the only available month.

Good luck for your Portsmouth interview. When are UWE interviewing? I havent heard anything from them :frown:
Reply 17

Congratulations on the interviews!

When did SGUL notify you that you had an interview and when did you apply to SGUL?
My daughter has applied to UWE, Greenwich, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Bournemouth. Has interviews with UWE and Greenwich so far 😀 but not heard from OB or Portsmouth and a rejection from Bournemouth 🙁
Reply 19
Original post by 5thchild
My daughter has applied to UWE, Greenwich, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Bournemouth. Has interviews with UWE and Greenwich so far 😀 but not heard from OB or Portsmouth and a rejection from Bournemouth 🙁

Congratulations!

When is their interview at Greenwich?

Quick Reply

Latest