The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2021 Graduate Applicant's Thread

I thought I’d make this, as it won’t be long before applications are open.

I’m applying to MSc Social and Cultural Psychology.

Anyone else out there preparing an application?

Jo
Reply 1
Bump. Could this be made a pinned/official thread, please? Or could you start one?

@LSE
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hey! I'm not entirely sure how those official applicants threads usually work, but there's a different one TSR for LSE postgraduate applicants that has been relatively active. Here's the link: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6654952
Reply 3
Hello everyone, as a non-british applicant I'm wondering whether or not to include a photo of yourself in your CV, since it is a common thing here in Germany but I don't know about the UK and the information I found about the issue appeared to be rather vague.
So, should I include a photo, or did any you do so?
Hopefully someone knows a little more than I do, and can help me out
Thanks in advance, cheers
Reply 4
Hi, I’ve sent out an application. Just waiting for a response. I applied to the MSc Finance program.
Original post by WYSIATI
Hello everyone, as a non-british applicant I'm wondering whether or not to include a photo of yourself in your CV, since it is a common thing here in Germany but I don't know about the UK and the information I found about the issue appeared to be rather vague.

Hi,
Definitely not. I am from Austria and we do that too but nobody does that here in the UK and I can confirm that I didn't have one on my CV and I am at the LSE now.
Original post by WYSIATI

Definitely don't!
Reply 7
Original post by Nee13
Hi, I’ve sent out an application. Just waiting for a response. I applied to the MSc Finance progr

Also MSc Finance! I received my ID on 15th Dec. Have you received any update till now?
Reply 8
Original post by xyh
Also MSc Finance! I received my ID on 15th Dec. Have you received any update till now?

Hey, I got my ID for MSc Finance on 7th Dec. Got no update yet. No transcript drop either. Wbu?
Reply 9
Original post by Aashkaa
Hey, I got my ID for MSc Finance on 7th Dec. Got no update yet. No transcript drop either. Wbu?

Not yet. Finance department does not have transcript drop. Its pace seems different from other departments. I could hardly find any update in the forum, really anxious. You can find data about reviewing time in the official forum. Average time for Msc Finance is 65 days.
Yeah I read that. Still seems a long time away. D you mind sharing your profile?

Original post by xyh
Not yet. Finance department does not have transcript drop. Its pace seems different from other departments. I could hardly find any update in the forum, really anxious. You can find data about reviewing time in the official forum. Average time for Msc Finance is 65 days.
Reply 11
Original post by Aashkaa
Yeah I read that. Still seems a long time away. D you mind sharing your profile?

Uni of Exeter, GPA 82, Gmat online750, Deloitte audit intern.
Original post by xyh
Uni of Exeter, GPA 82, Gmat online750, Deloitte audit intern.

Damn that's strong lol
Original post by xyh

I got my provisional offer from the Finance Department exactly 8 weeks after receiving my ID, but I’m still waiting for the official offer from the Admission Committee... Have you heard from them yet?
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
I got my provisional offer from the Finance Department exactly 8 weeks after receiving my ID, but I’m still waiting for the official offer from the Admission Committee... Have you heard from them yet?

I have waited for 10 weeks(excluding Christmas holiday) and i haven't heard anything.
Hi.. I am from India and have applied for Msc Inequalities and social science this January 2021. I have received my ID. Waiting for the results. ANyone has applied for the same course? Also has anyone applied for Atlantic Fellowship? I wanted to know if we have selected Altantic Fellowship do we need to apply for some scholarships/ fundings separately? Thank you
I received the provisional acceptance email from LSE a few days back. Can someone please tell if they send out official offer letters to all the provisional acceptances?
Reply 17
Original post by Favita Dias
Hi.. I am from India and have applied for Msc Inequalities and social science this January 2021. I have received my ID. Waiting for the results. ANyone has applied for the same course? Also has anyone applied for Atlantic Fellowship? I wanted to know if we have selected Altantic Fellowship do we need to apply for some scholarships/ fundings separately? Thank you

Hi i have applied to this program and waiting. have u got the acceptance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending