The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Aston University 2021 applicant chat

:hello:
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Manooka
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston University for 2021!

I’m doing marketing and I’m studying business , English Literature and french 😌 wbu ?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied to do psychology but want to know how likely it is whether i would get an offer from them :frown: I'm currently studying psychology, sociology and biology
Reply 3
Any applying for Aston ? If so what course 😊 I’m applying for marketing
Heyy i applied for pharmacy.. i just hope they get back to us asap!
Reply 5
Original post by Nono2003
Heyy i applied for pharmacy.. i just hope they get back to us asap!

That’s so cool ! What were your predicted grades and GCSE’s ? When did you send off ur ucas ? x
Reply 6
Original post by Manooka

Course I'm applying for: business management and human resources
Subjects I'm studying : business studies, sociology, welsh bacc, and photography AS.
Reply 7
Hi guys, Has anyone started looking at Accommodation yet? I have just been looking at The Old Fire Station by Aston Uni. Has anyone stayed there in the past, what are they like? Their rooms look the best from what I have seen.
Reply 8
Original post by unistu08
Hi guys, Has anyone started looking at Accommodation yet? I have just been looking at The Old Fire Station by Aston Uni. Has anyone stayed there in the past, what are they like? Their rooms look the best from what I have seen.

Hey, tbh I’ve only looked at aston’s own accommodation. Didn’t really think about private accommodation. I went to the Aston open day last year and saw their own accommodation. The rooms are literally all the same & honestly I thought the accommodation wasn't great compared to the pictures they have on their website... (not to put you off or anything). Just pulled up the old fire station accom and it looks fab!!
Reply 9
Original post by 326888
Course I'm applying for: business management and human resources
Subjects I'm studying : business studies, sociology, welsh bacc, and photography AS.

Where else are you applying ?
Reply 10
Original post by Tashax2
Where else are you applying ?

Tasha. It’s me, Sumina ffs!!😂😂😂
Original post by 326888
Tasha. It’s me, Sumina ffs!!😂😂😂

That’s actually jokes 🤣🤣 so embarrassing 🤣🤣
Original post by 326888
Hey, tbh I’ve only looked at aston’s own accommodation. Didn’t really think about private accommodation. I went to the Aston open day last year and saw their own accommodation. The rooms are literally all the same & honestly I thought the accommodation wasn't great compared to the pictures they have on their website... (not to put you off or anything). Just pulled up the old fire station accom and it looks fab!!

I've been doing some research and they seem fantastic, they have some really good reviews on Student Crowd. Seem to be that next step up from Halls. Think I might choose them😁
Reply 13
Im applying for engineering and im praying i get an unconditional even tho its so unlikely. im predicted bbb doing econ maths psych. anyone else ?
Hi! I have applied for politics and international relations with Politics business and geography a levels!
Original post by Tashax2
Any applying for Aston ? If so what course 😊 I’m applying for marketing

I'm applying to marketing too :smile:, where are u from?
Original post by alevel20203
I'm applying to marketing too :smile:, where are u from?

What are you predicted and what are your gcses ? I’m from essex wbu? Where else are you applying ?
Original post by Tashax2
What are you predicted and what are your gcses ? I’m from essex wbu? Where else are you applying ?

Essex uno lemme pm u
Original post by Tashax2

I’m not sure how to pm you on this ngl
Original post by alevel20203
I’m not sure how to pm you on this ngl

I’ll pm you lol

Quick Reply

Latest