The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Official Lancaster University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goalattack
Received my Lancaster offer yesterday. Sad to say it wasn't as good as I hoped for which is a shame as I really like the place and my sister studies there and is very happy. However Birmingham have made me a much better offer for the same course which really makes my decision for me.

What did they both offer you?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Has anybody received an offer for English Literature? :smile:
Original post by Chlzrijas
What did they both offer you?

For Sports Health and Exercise Science. Birmingham was an attainment offer of 3 C's if I firm it and ABB if I use it as insurance. Lancaster offered AAB
Reply 83
Original post by Sophiebxx

No... dd not received any offers yet
Just received an offer for biology :smile:
Just received an offer for Natural Sciences
Original post by ggrhodes03
Just received an offer for biology :smile:

Me too :smile:
Original post by Luluoiske
Me too :smile:

when did you guys apply? I applied for bio w psych on 13th October n haven’t heard back yet :frown:
Original post by emilyx248
when did you guys apply? I applied for bio w psych on 13th October n haven’t heard back yet :frown:

Ahh I submitted my application on 10th Oct but it might be different for each department
Original post by goalattack
For Sports Health and Exercise Science. Birmingham was an attainment offer of 3 C's if I firm it and ABB if I use it as insurance. Lancaster offered AAB

Ahhh cool, congrats! :smile:

My offer for English Language and Literature literally just came through this morning. :smile:
Original post by ashtolga23
My offer for English Language and Literature literally just came through this morning. :smile:

Omg congrats!!!
Omg congrats!!!

Thank you so much! Looks like they’re getting the ball rolling now :smile:
Reply 93

Congratulations 👏🏻 was it standard offer?
Has anyone had any offers for social sciences yet???
Well done to everyone whos had an offer :smile: If anyone like the uni you tubers, this one is worth a watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSuWaXMIsWw&t=7s

Watchdevante is his name and he is a Canadian student doing Michaelmas term at Lancaster. He stays in a County townhouse, and from there he vlogs about 80 days worth of videos. This first link is called Day 1 - The Departure. You can see how he makes friends and how much fun he has along the way. Daughter and me watched these and it was the reason why she chose a townhouse accommodation, so if anyone is interested in that type of accommodation, its worth a watch :smile:
Has anyone got maths offers?
Original post by Amp242
Congratulations 👏🏻 was it standard offer?

Thank you! Pretty much, yeah, but one grade lower if I achieve a B in my EPQ.
Reply 98
Thank you! Pretty much, yeah, but one grade lower if I achieve a B in my EPQ.

That’s good though... my dd doing EPQ so would be nice if she gets similar offer.. as not all uni’s mention EPQ
Hello, has anyone else gotten an offer for Lancaster, but they didn’t specify which subjects they needed to get the grades in, e.g. offered AAB, but not told which subjects to get the A’s and B’s in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending