The Student Room Group

Physician Associate September 2021 entry thread

Hey guys thought id make a new thread specifically for sept 2021 entry as the main Pa 2021 thread has a mix of jan and sept chats

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jsmiles
Hey guys thought id make a new thread specifically for sept 2021 entry as the main Pa 2021 thread has a mix of jan and sept chats

Hiya :smile: is this specifically aimed at undergraduates or postgraduates? Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by northener_3006
Hiya :smile: is this specifically aimed at undergraduates or postgraduates? Thanks

Mainly postgrads but welcome ! I know a couple of unis do the undergrad Pa and tbh all the content will be relevant to you too
Original post by Jsmiles
Mainly postgrads but welcome ! I know a couple of unis do the undergrad Pa and tbh all the content will be relevant to you too

Thanks! Nice to meet a fellow future physician associate:smile:
Reply 4
Thanks! Nice to meet a fellow future physician associate:smile:

Where are you applying ?
Original post by Jsmiles
Where are you applying ?

UCLAN. Are you applying for the post-grad course?
Reply 6
UCLAN. Are you applying for the post-grad course?

Ooh ive applied for their feb intake and yh postgrad but ngl westlakes campus is so so far from home (london) but i will take any offer i get tbh
Original post by Jsmiles
Ooh ive applied for their feb intake and yh postgrad but ngl westlakes campus is so so far from home (london) but i will take any offer i get tbh

Ah right, well gd luck :smile:
Reply 8
Hey guys, I'm about ready to apply for September 2021 now! Are you applying to anywhere else apart from UCLAN?
Reply 9
Original post by cac97
Hey guys, I'm about ready to apply for September 2021 now! Are you applying to anywhere else apart from UCLAN?

I have an interview for august start at uni of bham and will also be applying to many other unis , St. George’s london one of my top ones
Its exciting to hear you are considering joining our UCLan community in the coming academic year! Best of luck in your applications!
If you have any questions about UCLan you an ask me as I'm a recent UCLan Biomedical Science graduate or you can jump on a chat with a current UCLan Physician Associate student here and they can hopefully answer your questions.

Best wishes,
Amarachi
Original post by Jsmiles

Hey, have you heard anything back yet regarding interviews?
Reply 12
Original post by somunkhan
Hey, have you heard anything back yet regarding interviews?

Hello i got an interview invite this morning for next week , scary !
Original post by Jsmiles
Hello i got an interview invite this morning for next week , scary !

Congrats! Gd luck! Is this for the undergraduate or post grad course?
Reply 14
Congrats! Gd luck! Is this for the undergraduate or post grad course?

Postgrad at westlakes campus thank you
Original post by Jsmiles
Postgrad at westlakes campus thank you

Ah well done!
Original post by Jsmiles
I have an interview for august start at uni of bham and will also be applying to many other unis , St. George’s london one of my top ones

Hey congratulations! When did you apply to bham? And have you heard back if you dont mind me asking? X
Reply 17
Original post by Maniigarha
Hey congratulations! When did you apply to bham? And have you heard back if you dont mind me asking? X

I applied for bham jan entry so back in sept but they moved it to august entry and said interviews would be early 2021 however since i have now received annoffer for feb start at another uni I wont do their interview anymore , i am bham alumni so idk if that helped my application get processed faster or what but I hope you hear soon!
Original post by Jsmiles
I applied for bham jan entry so back in sept but they moved it to august entry and said interviews would be early 2021 however since i have now received annoffer for feb start at another uni I wont do their interview anymore , i am bham alumni so idk if that helped my application get processed faster or what but I hope you hear soon!

Oh i understand. Congratulations anyway! I submitted my application in November, and I was informed that it normally takes about 6 weeks to process and i havent heard back so i was just a bit concerned.
Reply 19
Original post by Maniigarha
Oh i understand. Congratulations anyway! I submitted my application in November, and I was informed that it normally takes about 6 weeks to process and i havent heard back so i was just a bit concerned.

Did you apply for jan entry or sept , if sept i wouldnt stress as the applications are open for a few more months so they probs wont contact anytime soon

Quick Reply

Latest