The Student Room Group

habs sixth form entrance exam

Hi anyone know what to learn for habs sixth form entrance exams. I’m doing chem bio and phycology
Also what is the general exam?

Scroll to see replies

Hiii im doing habs gurls exam too !! Im doing bio chem physics and econ !! Im wondering whats in the general paper
hi, im also doing the exam , how are preparing for econ xx

Original post by sixthformapp
Hiii im doing habs gurls exam too !! Im doing bio chem physics and econ !! Im wondering whats in the general paper

btw i have no idea what the general exam is about
hiii just reading some econommics debates hahah!! xxx
hiii just reading some econommics debates hahah!! xxx

How were the exams for you in the end ?xx What did u take

How did it go ?xx
Original post by pinkboi123
How did it go ?xx

Heyy i acc found it really good surprisingly . i got a couple wrong in bio but overall chem went well as did econ and bio to an extent. the general paper essay was good but the covid questions were weird asf
how did it go for u
how did it go for u

Overall quite good apart from messing up the graphs in the phycology exam and a few things in econ😒 But maths was quite good surprisingly ,I thought it was going to be a lot harder.
Overall quite good apart from messing up the graphs in the phycology exam and a few things in econ😒 But maths was quite good surprisingly ,I thought it was going to be a lot harder.

good to hear1 for econ what did u chose for the question in part b i chose q3 in whoch u talk ab the property prices

whats ure snap ill add u x
good to hear1 for econ what did u chose for the question in part b i chose q3 in whoch u talk ab the property prices

I did the question about inflation prices for part b cuz I had no idea what to say about the other ones lol ,it wasn’t too bad apart from one mistake I made , is habs your only choice or r u gonna apply to others ?
Doing city aswell wbu?
Reply 13

Hey u also did psychology! For the question that said to draw a suitable diagram on the graph paper, what type of graph did u draw?
Original post by lilia11111
Hey u also did psychology! For the question that said to draw a suitable diagram on the graph paper, what type of graph did u draw?

did u do chem or bio x
can we talk ab questions in the bio and chem ? for the one where the 5g of X with 1000cm cubes of water i got 25 as my final answer , wbu guys
Reply 16
did u do chem or bio x

Bio,chem and psychology. What did u take ?
bio chem physics econ x. how did u find the chem
Reply 18
Chem was alright but for me definitely the hardest out of the exams that I did. How did u find chem and bio?
Reply 19
chemistry was definitely a lot harder than I thought it would be though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending