The Student Room Group

2021 Oxford PGCE

Has anyone applied for Oxford PGCE for 2021 entry? Did you receive any update please?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied for the History PGCE on the 26th October, but haven't heard anything apart from the confirmation email, when abouts did you apply?
Reply 2
23/10, similar period. Keep update
Reply 3
I applied at a similar time! Did you get a confirmation email from Oxford or just from UCAS?
Reply 4
Original post by okr
I applied at a similar time! Did you get a confirmation email from Oxford or just from UCAS?

Yes the person is Matt.
Reply 5
I applied on 29th October and had my offer through on 23rd November. I’ve been accepted for Maths😀 anyone else had offers?
Reply 6
Hello I had my interview on 25 Nov. Still waiting for offer. When did you have your interview?
Reply 7
I had my interview 13th November
Reply 8
Original post by nhudd123
I had my interview 13th November

Finger crossing still. I applied Religious Education
Reply 9
Best of luck!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Reply 10
Original post by nhudd123
Best of luck!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Congratulations
Reply 11
Did the interviewers say how long you need to wait for the result?
They said after interview they try to process outcomes in a working week but mine took about 10 working days👍🏻
Original post by Olyy2021
Has anyone applied for Oxford PGCE for 2021 entry? Did you receive any update please?

It isn't well known for its PCGE ...
Reply 14
Original post by Muttley79
It isn't well known for its PCGE ...

But my interviewers said it takes a couple of weeks 😝
But my interviewers said it takes a couple of weeks 😝

Where else have you applied? There are better options than Oxford - the 'old' teaching training institutions tend to prepare you better for the classroom.
Reply 16
Original post by Muttley79
Where else have you applied? There are better options than Oxford - the 'old' teaching training institutions tend to prepare you better for the classroom.

I have UCL’s offer.
I have UCL’s offer.

What are you hoping to teach? UCL is another university ...
Reply 18
I had my interview on the 16th of November and received an offer on the 10th of December! Has anyone thought about which colleges they want to apply to?
Original post by okr5
I had my interview on the 16th of November and received an offer on the 10th of December! Has anyone thought about which colleges they want to apply to?

Congratulations!! What subject?😀 I’ve applied for New College

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending