The Student Room Group

Civil Service Early Diversity Internship Programme 2020/2021

Hi guys, I haven’t seen a thread for this and thought it might be helpful?

I did my online tests by 25th October and the results were supposed to come out for the end of October or early November. This is my first year applying, I’ve wanted to do it since high school and am finally old enough!

I’m just a bit anxious as I haven’t heard back yet! Has anyone else?

I’ve emailed them to see what’s happening with it all but would love to hear from you all about your experience so far and if you’ve applied before.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Edit: I’ve heard back and I’ve passed the online tests! Just need to submit the work based scenarios.

Will let you know if I pass that and get to phone call stage!

Edit: hi guys! How is everyone?

I did thankfully secure a phone call interview! That was a couple of months ago now - has anyone heard anything about acceptance or rejections? April is approaching soon and I’d love to know whether we got in!

Best of luck to you all :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi! I found out that I got past the first stage this morning, and now I have also completed the next stage!
I did complete my original application quite a while ago though, so I wouldn't worry. Best of luck
Original post by oliviak27
Hi! I found out that I got past the first stage this morning, and now I have also completed the next stage!
I did complete my original application quite a while ago though, so I wouldn't worry. Best of luck

Update: I just got an email saying that I have a phone interview next Thursday! :smile:
That’d (Original post by oliviak27)Hi! I found out that I got past the first stage this morning, and now I have also completed the next stage!

That’s brilliant!
Thankfully I’ve passed the online tests. I just need to submit my work based scenarios and then hopefully pass to get a phone interview! :smile:
Update: I just got an email saying that I have a phone interview next Thursday! :smile:

That’s so awesome! Have you had the phone call yet? How was it? I’m waiting to hear about my second stage results now.

To be honest I’m nervous about the phone call if I get though - what was it like? Any tips/advice for it? Hope it went well and sure you did better than you think! :smile:
I have my phone interview tomorrow!
Original post by Joshler Doseph
That’s so awesome! Have you had the phone call yet? How was it? I’m waiting to hear about my second stage results now.

To be honest I’m nervous about the phone call if I get though - what was it like? Any tips/advice for it? Hope it went well and sure you did better than you think! :smile:

I had my phone call and tbh it wasn't bad, but I think you could tell I was nervous. It was fairly informal, with a current civil servant, and she was really lovely. Just make sure you mention civil service behaviours and how they relate back to you. Good luck :smile:
Hey I have my telephone interview tomorrow :smile: what kind of questions were asked? Were there many?
I had my phone call and tbh it wasn't bad, but I think you could tell I was nervous. It was fairly informal, with a current civil servant, and she was really lovely. Just make sure you mention civil service behaviours and how they relate back to you. Good luck
Original post by BethMendleton
Hey I have my telephone interview tomorrow :smile: what kind of questions were asked? Were there many?

The questions were mainly the ones on the sheet given in the email (I think there were 3 and they are based off civil service behaviours), and then she would ask me to expand on points that I had made within the answers. I'm sure you will be fine.
The questions were mainly the ones on the sheet given in the email (I think there were 3 and they are based off civil service behaviours), and then she would ask me to expand on points that I had made within the answers. I'm sure you will be fine.

Thanks! I hope you get a place :smile:
Just got my place today!
Hi all, has anyone else received an outcome? I’ve still not received anything and wonder if it means that I’ve been rejected. Thanks!
Original post by Sweet.Biscuit
Hi all, has anyone else received an outcome? I’ve still not received anything and wonder if it means that I’ve been rejected. Thanks!

Hello, same here . I haven’t received any news

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending