The Student Room Group

Guys, answer this for us girls ...

What do you look for in a girl
What do you do when you like a girl, (any signs u give us?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We look for truthfulness, faithfulness, and honesty.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

personally, i could care less about looks and beauty
what I do to get your guys attention is... its kinda cheesy i just start a random convo of any random thing in the world or if your in my class i ask for an answer
Reply 3
Original post by elopez16
personally, i could care less about looks and beauty
what I do to get your guys attention is... its kinda cheesy i just start a random convo of any random thing in the world or if your in my class i ask for an answer

cool thx u. theres this guy who always sits next to me even tho there are other seats in the class he could sit and says hi how are you or hows ur week been, wht does this mean?
Reply 4
cool thx u. theres this guy who always sits next to me even tho there are other seats in the class he could sit and says hi how are you or hows ur week been, wht does this mean?

first off let me ask u do u know him?
Reply 5
first off let me ask u do u know him?

kinda tho not really, he's been sitting with me for the past two weeks.
Reply 6
kinda tho not really, he's been sitting with me for the past two weeks.

well if he's not actually friend he probably trying to get ur attention
Reply 7
well if he's not actually friend he probably trying to get ur attention

ok
Reply 8
ok

anything else u got on your mind just let me know : )
Reply 9
anything else u got on your mind just let me know : )

wht does it mean if a guy texts u at like 3am?
wht does it mean if a guy texts u at like 3am?

tbh i don't know either they really bored or they are trying to annoy the hell out of you
the only reason I would be awake at 3AM would be work or they are really drunk
tbh i don't know either they really bored or they are trying to annoy the hell out of you
the only reason I would be awake at 3AM would be work or they are really drunk

ok.

wht does it mean if a guy buys u lunch. are they just being nice or are they interested?
ok.

wht does it mean if a guy buys u lunch. are they just being nice or are they interested?

don't laugh... guyz me included would never buy lunch for a girl unless they are interested
don't laugh... guyz me included would never buy lunch for a girl unless they are interested

really, okay? would u be offended if i gave u the money back the next day. i gave the guy the money back the next day and said thx u for paying but honestly there is no need

Kindness, shared humour, harmless oddness, intelligence, intense curiosity about the world. it's nice if they have skills or hobbies, even nicer if they align with or complement mine. In terms of looks I'm not too fussed, but you can generally tell when somebody is lovely and genuine - it kind of radiates.

To show interest I'd just make extra effort to have interesting and funny conversation. If there's any sense of chemistry, it'll just naturally progress from there onwards.
Kindness, shared humour, harmless oddness, intelligence, intense curiosity about the world. it's nice if they have skills or hobbies, even nicer if they align with or complement mine. In terms of looks I'm not too fussed, but you can generally tell when somebody is lovely and genuine - it kind of radiates.

To show interest I'd just make extra effort to have interesting and funny conversation. If there's any sense of chemistry, it'll just naturally progress from there onwards.

:thumbsup:
whats the biggest age gap (dating someone younger) tht a guy would go for? if the girl is like 6/7 years younger is tht a no no?
really, okay? would u be offended if i gave u the money back the next day. i gave the guy the money back the next day and said thx u for paying but honestly there is no need

no, i wouldn't be offended but I wouldn't take the money right away id try to be humble and in effect, you (so to speak would) insist and THEN I would take the money if he took it like this that means he didn't want to come at you like an *******
no, i wouldn't be offended but I wouldn't take the money right away id try to be humble and in effect, you (so to speak would) insist and THEN I would take the money if he took it like this that means he didn't want to come at you like an *******

yeah he kept joking and was like, don't worry, it was my treat etc, and i kept insisting and he eventually took the money
yeah he kept joking and was like, don't worry, it was my treat etc, and i kept insisting and he eventually took the money

yeah he didn't want to be rude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending