The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Apprenticeships starting 2021

Hi everyone, I noticed there wasn't a thread for this years Fujitsu apprenticeship applicants. Has anyone made it to the interview stage yet? Good luck in the application process!

Scroll to see replies

are they in london
Reply 2
Original post by ehyy4324
are they in london

Depends on the scheme
I'm filling out the application form for their degree apprenticeship program at MMU now and for the education section there is only the option to add American qualifications and institutions, anyone else have the same issue ?
Reply 4
Original post by normaldave111
I'm filling out the application form for their degree apprenticeship program at MMU now and for the education section there is only the option to add American qualifications and institutions, anyone else have the same issue ?

Yes, I believe i put something like, 'other' then 'A-Levels' then put letter grades in the gpa box, eg 'ABC'
what ones you applying for
I completed the video interviews and have not heard anything back yet. Wondering if this is the same for others?
Reply 7
Original post by AlfieTheStudent
I completed the video interviews and have not heard anything back yet. Wondering if this is the same for others?

When did you complete them? I think it'll probably be a few weeks before we hear back :smile:
Original post by EMZX
When did you complete them? I think it'll probably be a few weeks before we hear back :smile:

A little over a week ago and yeah I agree.
what other apprenticeships are you applying for
Hey, I applied for the cyber security role, I got an email today saying I passed the video interview however they are gonna give specific dates for the AC to those who had the highest scores in the online tests. I don’t even remember how I did in those tests :/
Reply 11
Original post by ThatLostChild101
Hey, I applied for the cyber security role, I got an email today saying I passed the video interview however they are gonna give specific dates for the AC to those who had the highest scores in the online tests. I don’t even remember how I did in those tests :/

When did you do your video interview? I'm still waiting for a response about it eeek
Original post by EMZX
When did you do your video interview? I'm still waiting for a response about it eeek

I did that a while back I think, maybe two weeks ago
Reply 13
Original post by ThatLostChild101
I did that a while back I think, maybe two weeks ago

ah ok, I did mine last weekend... hopefully they'll let me know soon! How do you think your interview went? :smile:
Hey guys, i work at a big 4 and got through the newest application process, i have uploaded a video with tips to help you guys about each stage of the application process. Be sure to comment on the video with any question and ill answer all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIb9mN3nTo
Reply 15
How have people applied? I've been looking on the website but i can't find anything. If someone can send me the application link that would be very helpful ty:smile:
Reply 16
Original post by hrishyv
How have people applied? I've been looking on the website but i can't find anything. If someone can send me the application link that would be very helpful ty:smile:

www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/local/jobs/early-careers
Hey guys. I applied for Software Engineering Degree Apprentice in Basingstoke back on 6th November. Completed tests the next day and was invited to do a Video Interview. I think there was 6 questions, all fairly predictable stuff like "Why Fujitsu?", the only one I had to think about on the spot was something along the lines of "What piece of technology do you think has positively influence the world and why?" I think I waffled a bit on that one! Similar to everyone else, I heard back on 27th November to say I'd passed the VI but wasn't guaranteed a place on the AC. Just joining in on the conversation here to see if anyone else hears back about whether they've got a place.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 18
I applied to the Cyber Security degree apprenticeship in Manchester a while ago. I recently received an emailed stating I'd passed the video interview but that I wasn't guaranteed a place at the Assessment Centre. Has anyone in a similar position heard anything?
are any based in london

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending