The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge Interview Invite Tracker - 2021 Entry

Cambridge Interview Invite Tracker - 2021!

People are getting VERY excited about interviews! To stop constant cluttering of the applicants thread, here's a central place to record your invitations and see which colleges have been in touch. Based completely on last year's edition, obviously!

If you've received an invite to interview please fill in this form: https://forms.gle/Lnt2QBLDsyTWM8FH6

If you'd like to see which colleges have been in touch, here's the miracle spreadsheet we can all stalk:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hSepu8nrLVJnb6JkX93zQSpamQrp6B7n6gL9Q_UKbkU/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if there's any issues with the form or spreadsheet. Good luck everyone! :smile:

Due to consistent abuse of the form, entries are no longer anonymous & you are limited to one entry per person. Thank you.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

what shall we put for the date if we haven't been told what date the interview is yet
Hey, on the doc question thing, PBS isn’t on there I don’t think
Also this is a great idea btw :smile:, as I am constantly checking when people have interview invites Aha
Good idea
Reply 5
Original post by Chlzrijas
Hey, on the doc question thing, PBS isn’t on there I don’t think

Oops, I knew I'd forgotten something! PBS is now added to the form.

Original post by TurnerLiam
what shall we put for the date if we haven't been told what date the interview is yet

Please wait until you have the date of your interview to fill in the form. :smile:
great thread idea
thank youu
Reply 8
Ah great, thank you for setting this up. :smile:
I'm leaving a link to my post explaining what does and does not affect when you'll hear about interviews here.
Reply 10
Thank You!
Great idea starting this thread - thanks for setting it up! :smile:
Reply 12
??
Original post by chhese
??

click the linking with forms if you have been invited to interview and click on the google documents to see information about the interviews for people who have been invited.
thanks a lot for setting this
This is great! No interview invites over on the Oxford thread yet, but hoping for some this week onwards...
Original post by theJoyfulGeek
12 people, and a third are international interviews... That's not a lot yet! :s-smilie:

Don't worry, things will change from this week onwards.
Reply 17
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
I'm leaving a link to my post explaining what does and does not affect when you'll hear about interviews here.

Thank you so much, that's an incredible resource! You've been so helpful to everyone on TSR during this process and I can't thank you enough.

Just giving this thread a tiny little bump because interviews are rolling in thick and fast in the next week or two, and I want to make sure as many people as possible see the thread and have the chance to fill in the form. :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 18
Whoever put in their date for the queens' law interview as the 24th, that's wrong. The 24th is the date for the CLT, we don't have the interview date yet but it will be afterwards.
Got an interview yesterday for Law at Christ’s college

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending