The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester interviews

Hi does anyone know if Manchester University are still doing interviews this year with the pandemic going on? One of the other universities that I applied to that normally have interviews for my course accepted me with no interview so I’m wondering if Manchester are doing the same? Also if I do get an interview how much notice do you get? I’m really worried about having to do an interview.
I know some people have had phone call or zoom interviews, though I'm not sure if Manchester are offering this.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by holly22xx
Hi does anyone know if Manchester University are still doing interviews this year with the pandemic going on? One of the other universities that I applied to that normally have interviews for my course accepted me with no interview so I’m wondering if Manchester are doing the same? Also if I do get an interview how much notice do you get? I’m really worried about having to do an interview.

I have a zoom interview with Manchester in December, and I got 4+ weeks notice about it. My course requires an interview in order to get an offer, but I’m not sure if they’re doing interviews for other courses where there is more flexibility.
Reply 3
Original post by millsr
I have a zoom interview with Manchester in December, and I got 4+ weeks notice about it. My course requires an interview in order to get an offer, but I’m not sure if they’re doing interviews for other courses where there is more flexibility.

Ahh thank you. What course are you doing?
Reply 4
Ahh thank you. What course are you doing?

Adult nursing
Original post by millsr

what!! I received an email that they invited me to an interview on friday!! and its wednesday today lol i literally did not do any preparation it was such a late notice
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
what!! I received an email that they invited me to an interview on friday!! and its wednesday today lol i literally did not do any preparation it was such a late notice

Maybe it varies between departments, what have you applied for? I’ve had one other interview at a different uni and they gave me like three days notice so I guess it varies a lot
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

Aww no hope it goes well! What course are you applying for?
Original post by millsr
Maybe it varies between departments, what have you applied for? I’ve had one other interview at a different uni and they gave me like three days notice so I guess it varies a lot

i applied for pharmacy
Aww no hope it goes well! What course are you applying for?

pharmacy :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hi,I accepted my interview date and time on UCAS for Manchester. When did you get further details about it like the zoom link etc?
Reply 11
Original post by SH184
Hi,I accepted my interview date and time on UCAS for Manchester. When did you get further details about it like the zoom link etc?

They emailed me a day or two after I accepted on UCAS with interview details and a zoom link
Reply 12
Hi,I just accepted the interview date and time on UCAS for an interview at Manchester. When and how did you get further details like the link and stuff?
Reply 13
Original post by millsr
They emailed me a day or two after I accepted on UCAS with interview details and a zoom link

Thanks ! Hope you got into ur preferred uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending