The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Official University of Essex 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Essex for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Ill be applying for law at essex and i currently take a level history, politics and law
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Thinking of applying for oral health science and currently working and will soon be doing my maths
Reply 3
Applying for law
Currently taking sociology, health and social and English lit
Original post by shannan_
Applying for law
Currently taking sociology, health and social and English lit

Im applying for law here tooo
Reply 5
Original post by hayleys02
Im applying for law here tooo

Yay! Where else are you applying ?
Original post by shannan_
Yay! Where else are you applying ?

Manchester, york, exeter and sheffield wbu??
Anyone else applying for the oral health science at Uni of Essex in 2021???
Hey all so I got accepted for Oct 2021 LLM for International Human Rights Law at Essex. :rave:I wanted to know do graduates if this program end up working at the United Nations Human Rights Council as a Human Rights Officer? Or at UN Office of Drugs and Crimes?! How do they help students will getting internships or jobs at international organizations like the UN or Amnesty International ? Is it worth the money?! :erm: Cuz it’s not cheap:confused: I don’t want to go to law school and take out so much loans when I really want a UN job. Any advice? :innocent:
I've applied for MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-reg)
Original post by Shegotgamevii
Hey all so I got accepted for Oct 2021 LLM for International Human Rights Law at Essex. :rave:I wanted to know do graduates if this program end up working at the United Nations Human Rights Council as a Human Rights Officer? Or at UN Office of Drugs and Crimes?! How do they help students will getting internships or jobs at international organizations like the UN or Amnesty International ? Is it worth the money?! :erm: Cuz it’s not cheap:confused: I don’t want to go to law school and take out so much loans when I really want a UN job. Any advice? :innocent:

Congrats! How long did it take for you to receive your offer? I just applied for the International Relations course and am anxiously waiting 🙃
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Thinking of applying for oral health science and currently working and will soon be doing my maths

Me too. I wanna after progress to therapy. Doing my access to science
Reply 12

Right here !!! Have you already applied?
Reply 13
Where else are you applying to?
Original post by Sha1
Right here !!! Have you already applied?

Not yet😬😬 just finishing of my personal statement then will send it off in a month time 😬🤪
What about you???
Reply 15
Not yet😬😬 just finishing of my personal statement then will send it off in a month time 😬🤪
What about you???

Only getting mine started now 🥶 wish me luck
Reply 16
Applied for International Relations and received offer!
Applied for MSc in speech and language therapy. Anyone get any post graduate offers already for 2021 admission?
Reply 18

Yessss, I’ve applied!! What qualifications you applying with? Hope it goes well for you 🙂
Original post by Teriann
Yessss, I’ve applied!! What qualifications you applying with? Hope it goes well for you 🙂

Thank you!! Have my dental nurse qualification and others that are need so hopefully it all goes well for us 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending