The Student Room Group

English lit GCSE mock tomorrow

Hey,

Im yr 11 right now, and tomorrow I have my first mock exam ahh. Its english literature; of mice and men.

I'm really nervous ive forgotten to revise something ill really need. Ive revised themes, character profiles, unseen poetry, answer structure etc.
Is there anything else I should know before tomorrow?

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by frsdefrghjkl
Hey,

Im yr 11 right now, and tomorrow I have my first mock exam ahh. Its english literature; of mice and men.

I'm really nervous ive forgotten to revise something ill really need. Ive revised themes, character profiles, unseen poetry, answer structure etc.

Thank you.

Context? :smile:
Reply 2
wow ngl u seem super prepared. i never revised but i still walked away with a grade 8 lmaoo thx to my lovely english teacher she a real one.
Original post by kcsjeo
wow ngl u seem super prepared. i never revised but i still walked away with a grade 8 lmaoo thx to my lovely english teacher she a real one.

haha yeah i felt prepared tbf until i got in there this morning :/
Hey,

Thank you.

how did it go!!! what was your unseen poems??? do you remember the names
Original post by spygirl123
how did it go!!! what was your unseen poems??? do you remember the names

the poem was called Careful with that, you might break it.im doing edexcel tho.
the poem was called Careful with that, you might break it.im doing edexcel tho.

oh im doing aqa but thank you!!!
Reply 7
Hey,

Thank you.

Hi, Im also year 11 and had my English lit today, the poem we were given was Bayonet Charge.
Reply 8
Hey,

Thank you.

Hi, Im also year 11 and had my English lit today, the poem we were given was Bayonet Charge, I'm doing AQA. If you have information about other mocks pls lmk aha.
Reply 9
Hey,

Thank you.

Im also year 11 and had my English literature today, the poem we were given was Bayonet Charge, I'm doing AQA. If you have information about other mocks pls lmk aha.

oh im doing aqa but thank you!!!

The poem is Bayonet Charge for AQA
how abo

Original post by AHV3
Im also year 11 and had my English literature today, the poem we were given was Bayonet Charge, I'm doing AQA. If you have information about other mocks pls lmk aha.

The poem is Bayonet Charge for AQA

thank you so much!! how about the unseen poetry ,do you remember anything! i have my mocks tomorrow
Reply 11
how abo

thank you so much!! how about the unseen poetry ,do you remember anything! i have my mocks tomorrow

did any of yall have an inspector calls
Original post by lolikkk
did any of yall have an inspector calls

nopee our school dropped it ,sorryyy
Reply 13
how abo

Wdym? We were given Bayonet charge and i compared it with War photographer as it’s the only poem I learnt but it fit quite nicely I think I did well
Reply 14
nopee our school dropped it ,sorryyy

okay thx
Original post by AHV3
Hi, Im also year 11 and had my English lit today, the poem we were given was Bayonet Charge, I'm doing AQA. If you have information about other mocks pls lmk aha.

i got ozymandias...

Quick Reply