The Student Room Group

Schroders 2021 intake - grad schemes&internships

Hi,

I just want to find out if anyone already got any reply from Schroders regarding a grad scheme or an internship?

I applied for an internship almost 2 weeks ago and didn't get any response from them so far. Not sure how long it normally takes them to reply candidates.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got tests for SA on Friday, I applied ages ago and thought I had been dinged.
Original post by madame_j
Hi,

I just want to find out if anyone already got any reply from Schroders regarding a grad scheme or an internship?

I applied for an internship almost 2 weeks ago and didn't get any response from them so far. Not sure how long it normally takes them to reply candidates.

Hi,

I applied for the Schroders Graduate Scheme and received a link to do an assessment the day after.
Reply 3
Original post by atyourservice
Hi,

I applied for the Schroders Graduate Scheme and received a link to do an assessment the day after.

Which division did you apply to if I may ask? I also applied to a few other companies and didn't get any respose :frown: I have a pretty good CV (checked by a careers advisor) and some experience but it looks that it's not enough :/
Hey guys, have any of you had to do the video interview yet? I just got an email today asking me to complete one
Reply 5
Original post by jovenchahal
Hey guys, have any of you had to do the video interview yet? I just got an email today asking me to complete one

I can't help you, I'm afraid. They still haven't got back to me and I doubt they will at this point :/ Best wishes for your interview anyway x
hey has anyone done the Schroders VI?
Reply 7
Applied for tech over two months ago - still no assessments.
Which division did you apply to if I may ask? I also applied to a few other companies and didn't get any respose :frown: I have a pretty good CV (checked by a careers advisor) and some experience but it looks that it's not enough :/
Original post by jovenchahal

hey have you completed the VI?
Reply 9
Well, they only sent me an invitation to complete the online assessment test yesterday. Have anyone taken it? It says it would be about some work scenarios but I usually get those tests wrong. Any tips guys?
(edited 3 years ago)
Well, they only sent me an invitation to complete the online assessment test yesterday. Have anyone taken it? It says it would be about some work scenarios but I usually get those tests wrong. Any tips guys?

make sure your answers align with their values
Reply 11
Original post by tobifanimokun
make sure your answers align with their values

thanks!
That’s great! What division did you apply for?

Did you guys get a confirmation email after completing the online assessment ?
Hi! Did anyone get an invitation to an AC for Investment internship with Schroders yet?
Wondering how the case studies are like. Any tips would be appreciated.
Original post by Banananerd
Hi! Did anyone get an invitation to an AC for Investment internship with Schroders yet?
Wondering how the case studies are like. Any tips would be appreciated.

have you received an invitation to participate in the AC? I haven't heard back since like a month ago after my video interview. My application status is showing "completed" since the day i completed my video interview
Original post by Jamesbeck2
have you received an invitation to participate in the AC? I haven't heard back since like a month ago after my video interview. My application status is showing "completed" since the day i completed my video interview

Yes I was invited on Friday. I confirmed my attendance but they haven't send me further details yet.
Yes I was invited on Friday. I confirmed my attendance but they haven't send me further details yet.

may i know when you completed your video interview? I had a feeling it depends on the functions we applied to as well.
Original post by Jamesbeck2
may i know when you completed your video interview? I had a feeling it depends on the functions we applied to as well.

I completed mine on 18th November. Have you heard about what the case studies might be like at the AC?
I completed mine on 18th November. Have you heard about what the case studies might be like at the AC?

No unfortunately. I am not even sure if I will progress into the AC stage lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending