The Student Room Group

Is she jealous of me? Does it sound like my bf might like her? I need advice.

So my man has a guy friend and this guy friend has a girlfriend. (I am a girl by the way) The first time I hung out with this group, this girl told me to paint with her. I've been doing my art my whole life, so I thought this was a great idea and so I sat down to do it with her. When my drawing was almost done, she kept looking over at it and suggesting what else I could do to make it better. She even ended up drawing her ideas on my project. I didn't let it show that I was annoyed, but it was sort of annoying, because I didn't touch her art. I let her do her own thing. This girl posts thousands of pictures of herself all over social media and while I was there that day, she kept wearing the fanciest outfits, almost as if she were trying to "one up" me. She even went out of her way to buy a brand new sparkly dress to wear in front of everyone while the whole group was hanging out. And a few months ago, I saw that she had been texting MY man about her sex life with his best friend. She was talking **** about her sex life to my boyfriend and he was saying that her boyfriend doesn't sound like he's good in bed.. She also told my boyfriend when she has sex and that gets horny during her period. She also told my boyfriend that she puts her man to sleep with sex. And my boyfriend let her talk that way to him. It wasn't very flirty or anything, but that can't be okay, right? I have never even thought about texting her man about my sex life, so why does she think it's okay to talk to my boyfriend? Is she jealous of me? Does it sound like my boyfriend might like his best friends girlfriend? It makes me anxious to hang out with these people, because I'm scared that this girl is trouble.. am I just being paranoid? Please help.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So my man has a guy friend and this guy friend has a girlfriend. (I am a girl by the way) The first time I hung out with this group, this girl told me to paint with her. I've been doing my art my whole life, so I thought this was a great idea and so I sat down to do it with her. When my drawing was almost done, she kept looking over at it and suggesting what else I could do to make it better. She even ended up drawing her ideas on my project. I didn't let it show that I was annoyed, but it was sort of annoying, because I didn't touch her art. I let her do her own thing. This girl posts thousands of pictures of herself all over social media and while I was there that day, she kept wearing the fanciest outfits, almost as if she were trying to "one up" me. She even went out of her way to buy a brand new sparkly dress to wear in front of everyone while the whole group was hanging out. And a few months ago, I saw that she had been texting MY man about her sex life with his best friend. She was talking **** about her sex life to my boyfriend and he was saying that her boyfriend doesn't sound like he's good in bed.. She also told my boyfriend when she has sex and that gets horny during her period. She also told my boyfriend that she puts her man to sleep with sex. And my boyfriend let her talk that way to him. It wasn't very flirty or anything, but that can't be okay, right? I have never even thought about texting her man about my sex life, so why does she think it's okay to talk to my boyfriend? Is she jealous of me? Does it sound like my boyfriend might like his best friends girlfriend? It makes me anxious to hang out with these people, because I'm scared that this girl is trouble.. am I just being paranoid? Please help.

I forgot that I'm not supposed to curse, so it blurred out some of my words. She was talking bad about her sex life to my boyfriend.
I forgot that I'm not supposed to curse, so it blurred out some of my words.

You are definitely not being paranoid. This girl is clearly trouble and it sounds like she is attracted to your boyfriend. You and your boyfriend need to run away ASAP.
Reply 3
You are definitely not being paranoid. This girl is clearly trouble and it sounds like she is attracted to your boyfriend. You and your boyfriend need to run away ASAP.

He let her talk that way to him though. And he was telling her that it sounds like his best friend isnt good in bed for her. She has also been texting my boyfriend when shes feeling emotional and he talks to her. He gets upset when I try to talk to him when I'm sad.. does it sound like he likes her too?
Reply 4

She also compliments my bf on his intelligence when the whole group is hanging out. She debates with him and laughs and makes herself seem very intelligent as well. (She definitely is a smart girl, but it seems like she puts on a show when the group is hanging out. Like, she talks A LOT. And it's always stuff that the guys are interested in.)
Reply 5
He let her talk that way to him though. And he was telling her that it sounds like his best friend isnt good in bed for her. She has also been texting my boyfriend when shes feeling emotional and he talks to her. He gets upset when I try to talk to him when I'm sad.. does it sound like he likes her too?

They’re both up to no good. I’m sorry but if your bf puts the girl’s feelings before yours it is a red flag!
Please don’t feel down and communicate with him, if anything is to happen as least you know you rid yourself of someone unworthy!
I would never in a million years message a taken man about my sex life/horniness during period!!
Reply 6
Original post by Knav
They’re both up to no good. I’m sorry but if your bf puts the girl’s feelings before yours it is a red flag!
Please don’t feel down and communicate with him, if anything is to happen as least you know you rid yourself of someone unworthy!
I would never in a million years message a taken man about my sex life/horniness during period!!

Yeah, same.. and her boyfriend is my boyfriend's best friend. So we cant run away. My man loves his best friend. :frown:
Does it sound like the girl is jealous of me?
Reply 7
Yeah, same.. and her boyfriend is my boyfriend's best friend. So we cant run away. My man loves his best friend. :frown:

Yes, she is definitely threatened by you. You have absolutely nothing to fear as you are not the one talking indecently with her man behind her back!
In that case, talk with your man, if he isn’t willing to put a stop to the girl’s inappropriate talk, then that’s a major issue! He needs to consider your feelings the most, you’re his girlfriend!!
Reply 8
Original post by Knav
Yes, she is definitely threatened by you. You have absolutely nothing to fear as you are not the one talking indecently with her man behind her back!
In that case, talk with your man, if he isn’t willing to put a stop to the girl’s inappropriate talk, then that’s a major issue! He needs to consider your feelings the most, you’re his girlfriend!!

Why would she feel threatened by me? I'm just curious. I havent done anything like what she is trying to pull. If anything, I'm the one who should be threatened..

It sounds like you are jealous of her and don't trust your boyfriend
Original post by black tea

Is it normal for a girl with a bf to talk crap about her sex life with my bf? My bf let her do this. And he didnt even tell me about it. She also texts him when shes emotional. She also compliments him a lot when the group is together, etc.
Is it normal for a girl with a bf to talk crap about her sex life with my bf? My bf let her do this. And he didnt even tell me about it. She also texts him when shes emotional. She also compliments him a lot when the group is together, etc.

it's normal if they are friends

I Feel like if her sex life is bad with her bf, she should talk to HER bf about it. And her bf should support her emotionally, not MINE.
I Feel like if her sex life is bad with her bf, she should talk to HER bf about it. And her bf should support her emotionally, not MINE.

probably
probably

Does it sound like my bf likes her?
Does it sound like my bf likes her?

not enough information to say
Reply 16

You’re probably a man lol
Original post by Knav
You’re probably a man lol

I'm not
Why would she feel threatened by me? I'm just curious. I havent done anything like what she is trying to pull. If anything, I'm the one who should be threatened..

Why Am I not good enough for my bf? We've been together for 5 years almost and he is interested in his best friend's gf. This is so humiliating. I feel sick. :frown:
Why Am I not good enough for my bf? We've been together for 5 years almost and he is interested in his best friend's gf. This is so humiliating. I feel sick. :frown:

Who says that you are not worthy of him?
If anything, he's not worthy for you.

It's sickening that he's prioritising another girl's feelings before yours. (especially since you are his gf).
I would suggest talking to him about it.
If he gets upset or is not willing to talk, then I guess it's time for you to find someone you deserve. :console:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending