The Student Room Group

Loreal graduate scheme 2021

Hi everyone,
Havent seen a forum for the loreal 2021 schemes on here yet..
I've completed the first stage of applications and now Im on the digital interview stage.
Does anyone know anything about this process because Im really confused.
For the interview bit is it a video or just audio? Also, do you have time to plan your answer and then submit?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pmercer98
Hi everyone,
Havent seen a forum for the loreal 2021 schemes on here yet..
I've completed the first stage of applications and now Im on the digital interview stage.
Does anyone know anything about this process because Im really confused.
For the interview bit is it a video or just audio? Also, do you have time to plan your answer and then submit?

Hey! I've applied as well, completed the interview at the start of the week. Have you heard anything back yet? I haven't really found any info on how long the process usually takes!
Original post by fmac99
Hey! I've applied as well, completed the interview at the start of the week. Have you heard anything back yet? I haven't really found any info on how long the process usually takes!

I completed mine nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet! Am really hoping to have an update soon though!!
Original post by fmac99

Original post by MelissaaC
I completed mine nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet! Am really hoping to have an update soon though!!

Did you guys get confirmation emails immediately after submitting your Digital Interview? I'm getting nervous that it hasn't gone through properly.
Original post by titanic222
Did you guys get confirmation emails immediately after submitting your Digital Interview? I'm getting nervous that it hasn't gone through properly.

No I don't think I got an email after submitting it! Also on my application page it still says 'Undergoing Assessment' - is it the same for everyone else?
Original post by fmac99
No I don't think I got an email after submitting it! Also on my application page it still says 'Undergoing Assessment' - is it the same for everyone else?

okay phew! Thanks for letting me know. Mine also says the same!
Reply 6

Im in the same boat!! Do you know if they let you know if you're unsuccessful?
Im in the same boat!! Do you know if they let you know if you're unsuccessful?

I think they do! I completed the digital interview a few weeks ago and received a confirmation, but I can't log onto the L'Oreal page as it says my email is not registered (even before I received the email confirmation) Not sure if that is a bad sign or not but I know that it has happened to a few people now
On the website it says this: We are trying to review the applications as fast as we can but due to the high volume, sometimes it takes us a little bit of time. Please be patient with us, you should hear whether you’ve been progressed to the next stage of our process or not by December.

So hopefully that helps :smile:

I think they do! I completed the digital interview a few weeks ago and received a confirmation, but I can't log onto the L'Oreal page as it says my email is not registered (even before I received the email confirmation) Not sure if that is a bad sign or not but I know that it has happened to a few people now

Oh no now I'm scared. Did you get a confirmation immediately after submitting it or days after. and what did the confirmation email say?
Oh no now I'm scared. Did you get a confirmation immediately after submitting it or days after. and what did the confirmation email say?

I wouldn't worry about it, I only received it about 5 days after I took the assessment and all it said was they had received my interview. I think they have had so many applications that they are backlogged with admin, but I feel if they had not received your assessment, they would have sent you an email reminding you to complete it!
Reply 11
okay phew! Thanks for letting me know. Mine also says the same!

mine says undergoing assessment too, but when I click it, it says ""Undergoing assessment" indicates you are either taking part in interviews, online tests, or any type of assessments."...
I'm confused, does this mean there is an assessment/ interview I need to do, I cant find anything on this and they haven't emailed
Or does this just mean that they're reviewing my application
mine says undergoing assessment too, but when I click it, it says ""Undergoing assessment" indicates you are either taking part in interviews, online tests, or any type of assessments."...
I'm confused, does this mean there is an assessment/ interview I need to do, I cant find anything on this and they haven't emailed
Or does this just mean that they're reviewing my application

I don't think so. Pretty sure the only steps are application form, digital interview and assessment centre. I think it's just a long wait now and we may not hear back until December the earliest possibly.
I don't think so. Pretty sure the only steps are application form, digital interview and assessment centre. I think it's just a long wait now and we may not hear back until December the earliest possibly.

Hey guys!
I will be doing my digital Interview in the next days. I know two questions are written and one is recorded. What type of questions are they asking? thanks and good luck to all :smile:
Original post by juliemorels1
Hey guys!
I will be doing my digital Interview in the next days. I know two questions are written and one is recorded. What type of questions are they asking? thanks and good luck to all :smile:

You can view the questions and prepare them before submitting. It's not timed or anything.
You can view the questions and prepare them before submitting. It's not timed or anything.

amazing thanks! Out of curiosity... any guesses on how the Online Assessment Center will be like?
Original post by juliemorels1
amazing thanks! Out of curiosity... any guesses on how the Online Assessment Center will be like?

No idea :frown: Hopefully we'll hear something soon about it after the closing date on dec 4!
loreal email.png has anyone received this email ? and what is the cognitive test? e.g. logic/numerical etc . . .
Original post by nawaal123
loreal email.png has anyone received this email ? and what is the cognitive test? e.g. logic/numerical etc . . .

Ah I didn’t get this! Did you get a confirmation email when you submitted your digital interview?
Ah I didn’t get this! Did you get a confirmation email when you submitted your digital interview?

hey, I just checked and i did maybe check your junk folder, or if you login to loreal and it says undergoing assessment it should be fine

Quick Reply

Latest