The Student Room Group

Has anyone applied to these units ?(2021)

Uni of reading
Uni of Hertfordshire
Kings college
Uni of Kingston
Uni of Greenwich /Kent

Have you got any offers and from what uni
Hi, I got offers from those Uni of Hertfordshire (BBC) and University of Kent (ABB) when I applied for Psychology. However I did deny both offers since I got an Unconditional offer from Uni of Southampton
Original post by art_psych
Hi, I got offers from those Uni of Hertfordshire (BBC) and University of Kent (ABB) when I applied for Psychology. However I did deny both offers since I got an Unconditional offer from Uni of Southampton

Firstly, congrats and what was your predicted grade?

Well donee !!! When did you apply to Hertfordshire and when did you get a decision
Original post by Unknown 222
Well donee !!! When did you apply to Hertfordshire and when did you get a decision

I applied last year actually! I took a gap year due to Covid (I'm an international student), it took Hertz around a month to a month and a half to reply to me - I applied around Late November and I got most of my offers around late Dec with the latest being Southampton in January. A friend of mine who's in Hertz got his offer around a month after applying as well. He's doing Automotive Engineering with Motorsport and his predicted grades were BBB and he got Unconditional.

My predicted grades at the time were AAB but with the whole fiasco in summer that was A Level Results I came out with A*AC with an A in EPQ.

I hope you hear from Hertfordshire soon! Good luck!
I applied last year actually! I took a gap year due to Covid (I'm an international student), it took Hertz around a month to a month and a half to reply to me - I applied around Late November and I got most of my offers around late Dec with the latest being Southampton in January. A friend of mine who's in Hertz got his offer around a month after applying as well. He's doing Automotive Engineering with Motorsport and his predicted grades were BBB and he got Unconditional.

My predicted grades at the time were AAB but with the whole fiasco in summer that was A Level Results I came out with A*AC with an A in EPQ.

I hope you hear from Hertfordshire soon! Good luck!

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending