The Student Room Group

What did you used to do when you were 16 ?

i don't do much so i want to know what did you do when you were 16 incase im missing out on something

Scroll to see replies

Scavenger hunt for food, and fight and search for hostels and **** girls. Sex drugs rock n roll tbh. Try to survive and have fun on the side ini. True story. Ran away from home a lot, was truant from school. Got kicked out at 15. Ran from police a lot. Boy oh boy.
Reply 2
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Scavenger hunt for food, and fight and do drugs and search for hostels and **** girls. Sex drugs rock n roll tbh. Try to survive and have fun on the side ini. True story. Ran away from home a lot, was truant from school. Got kicked out at 15. Ran from police a lot. Boy oh boy.

fair enough , i basically do the same thing everyday and need some tips on how to "spice it up" a bit
Mad Age of Empires II sesh

OGs will know the grind
I used to go to school lol
Reply 5
Original post by agirlcalledtheo
I used to go to school lol

anything else , lol
Lots of Masturbation and Fortnite
Original post by Anonymous
anything else , lol

Volunteered, scouts, gym
Reply 8
I started working at 15 around school and then sixth form. I also then got quite big into drinking which I do not recommend :tongue: fpcus on your studies
Reply 9
fair enough , i basically do the same thing everyday and need some tips on how to "spice it up" a bit

If you are doing all that already I would suggest your life is plenty spicy already!
Why not get a part time job? Or volunteer somewhere? Or take up a new sport? Or do an online course in something creative?
I hope you find something you enjoy and that will open up some different opportunities for you.
Studying, cooking, working, reading, dating much older guys, learning to drive on private land, planning for my escape to uni, forced to do the admin & typing work for my parents/their vile pals/horrid pals favourite causes & businesses.
Gosh, can't compete with some of the other top bloke skills on here.

Spent my time at school, was lead guitarist in a band when heavy rock was cool, part time job in Tesco's, hiding shenanigans with groupie girlfriends from 'Victorian' parents, arguing with parents, hanging out in central London messing around, or in my bedroom trying to electrocute myself by experimenting with transformers, tv tubes, radios and home made rockets from dismantled fireworks. lol !
Original post by L-K
If you are doing all that already I would suggest your life is plenty spicy already!
Why not get a part time job? Or volunteer somewhere? Or take up a new sport? Or do an online course in something creative?
I hope you find something you enjoy and that will open up some different opportunities for you.

i wasnt referring to his list by saying i do the same thing everyday i meant
; going to school
going on phone for 1-2 hours
watching tv
texting my one friend occasionally about homework (ik it sounds sat)
and going to sleep
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Scavenger hunt for food, and fight and do drugs and search for hostels and **** girls. Sex drugs rock n roll tbh. Try to survive and have fun on the side ini. True story. Ran away from home a lot, was truant from school. Got kicked out at 15. Ran from police a lot. Boy oh boy.

What do you do now lol
Nothing exciting.
What do you do now lol

Still do sex drugs n rock n roll, just legally cos I'm old (28y) lol, and like less drugs n drink, I'm currently in a three wk training course so gotta have a clear mind ygm
Original post by YaliaV123
Nothing exciting.

get like me eh :gangster:joking lol
School mostly. Used to get stoned after school sometimes but not too regular. Played lots of video games. Tended to watch Family Guy and South Park and listen to far too much punk rock. Always enjoyed going the park to play footy!

Loved going to watch United on the weekends when I could but eventually ended up working during the day on Saturday and normally spent the night drinking neat vodka and having bad inexperienced sex with people I didn’t particularly like. Always hungover on Sundays and absolutely knackered in school on Mondays after watching the WWE pay per views live until 3:50am.

Bog standard mid-2000s Jesus of Suburbia style teenage brat! :laugh:
I use to go to the gym every day, as if my life depended on it :biggrin:
Reply 18
School, Playstation, Photography and being an all around oblivious lazy sod (still working on that last one years later!)
Reply 19
Original post by TJ1997
School, Playstation, Photography and being an all around oblivious lazy sod (still working on that last one years later!)

Damn, this is scarily similar to what I was going to say... 😂
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply