The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Official London South Bank University 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to London South Bank University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Oops I'm literally the first person on here. Well... someone has to be 😂

I am hoping to do physiotherapy at LSBU next year. I'm quite nervous because it's the only open day I've been to, but it seemed amazing.

What's everyone else doing?
London
Reply 2
Hi! This uni will hopefully be one of my reserves for Child Nursing! :smile:
Original post by taymay61

Oh cool. So what is your first choice then?
Reply 4
My first choice is University of East Anglia for Child Nursing :smile:
My first choice is University of East Anglia for Child Nursing :smile:

Ah that's interesting. What grades do you need?
Iam on the bsc Hons in occupational therapy for this year, all the best to you all :smile:
Original post by KatherineLR
Iam on the bsc Hons in occupational therapy for this year, all the best to you all :smile:

Wow that sounds interesting! :smile: Is LSBU your first choice?
Hey,

I'm looking for some advice, I am applying for psychology in the 2021 series, but I feel my qualifications may be a huge problem, as I only do two A-Levels and a UAL extended diploma (equivalent to 3 A-Levels/ BTEC extended diploma), in which I am predicted a Merit.
In my two A-Levels, I am predicted an A and B.
(I am also eligible for a contextual offer)
I really wanted to apply to LSBU, but I know how many people apply there, so do you think I am wasting an option applying there, given I don't have 3 A-Levels?

I would be really grateful if somebody could give me guidance on this or recommend places I could apply to.
Reply 9
Hi, I am looking to do Fashion Promotion and Marketing but just can't decide which university. I like the idea of the LSBU course but can't get a feel for their online webinars
Hi, I'm applying to the Forensic Science course here for the 2021 entry, I think it'll be my second choice. Currently I study WJEC Level 3 Medical Science certificate, OCR Business and the Welsh Baccalaureate. ik my Subjects are a mess lol.
Original post by ItsStarLordMan

I am hoping to do physiotherapy at LSBU next year. I'm quite nervous because it's the only open day I've been to, but it seemed amazing.

Hi @ItsStarLordMan! Thanks for the post!Did you manage to attend our virtual open day? Hopefully it has answered any questions you may have, but if you would like to disucss further please feel free to contact us on [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

LSBU Team
Original post by khearn
Hi, I am looking to do Fashion Promotion and Marketing but just can't decide which university. I like the idea of the LSBU course but can't get a feel for their online webinars

Hi @khearn! Thanks for the post!

Fashion Promotion and Marketing is a very popular course at LSBU. If you would like to know more please feel free to contact us on [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

LSBU Team
Original post by LSBU- Admissions
Hi @ItsStarLordMan! Thanks for the post!Did you manage to attend our virtual open day? Hopefully it has answered any questions you may have, but if you would like to disucss further please feel free to contact us on [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

LSBU Team

Hi! I did attend and I found it really helpful. Thank you for offering your help :smile:
i applied to do education and i’m currently studying sociology, psychology and health and social care. i also got an offer from lsbu today :smile:
Original post by ItsStarLordMan

Hi @ItsStarLordMan - thanks for the post!

Did you attend our virtual open day? We have a dedicated enquiry team who can assist with any course related questions you have.

To get in touch please email us at [email protected]

We can also get you in touch with the Admissions tutor of the course for more detailed information.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

LSBU Team

Hi @taymay61 - good luck!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

LSBU Team
Original post by uniapp2021
i applied to do education and i’m currently studying sociology, psychology and health and social care. i also got an offer from lsbu today :smile:

Hi @uniapp2021 Congratualtions on your offer!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

LSBU Team

Hi @taymay61 Good luck!

We look forwad to seeing you soon!

LSBU Team
My interview with LSBU went really well I think, so provided I get an offer, I actually think I’m going to make them my firm ☺️☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending