The Student Room Group

failure

I can't do this. Imagine a year 13 getting three U's I'm not gonna get anywhere in life all my dreams are gone from getting 6's at gcse to be getting u's I hate myself for not revising so much
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I can't do this. Imagine a year 13 getting three U's I'm not gonna get anywhere in life all my dreams are gone from getting 6's at gcse to be getting u's I hate myself for not revising so much

NO. It is only over when you say it is over. Redo year 13, try again. Learn from your mistakes and make it better. You can look back on this and hate yourself and let it get you down, or you can acknowledge it, learn from it, and try again. Don't let this define your life.

And if you can't bear to do that, you can ABSOLUTELY get a job another way. Find an apprenticeship scheme. Get a different qualification. There is always a way forward if you look hard enough. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by annabelle51
NO. It is only over when you say it is over. Redo year 13, try again. Learn from your mistakes and make it better. You can look back on this and hate yourself and let it get you down, or you can acknowledge it, learn from it, and try again. Don't let this define your life.

And if you can't bear to do that, you can ABSOLUTELY get a job another way. Find an apprenticeship scheme. Get a different qualification. There is always a way forward if you look hard enough. Good luck :smile:

Thank you I need A’s and B’s I’m just gonna grind and dwell on the past worse case retake year 13 and just get on with it thanks
Thank you I need A’s and B’s I’m just gonna grind and dwell on the past worse case retake year 13 and just get on with it thanks

Honestly I went from Es and Us in year 13 to A*AB. If you focus and grind, study smart and plan ahead you can do it, I promise you :smile:

Don’t say that and don’t think like that either. We’re in November, we still have MONTHS till our exams, don’t give up so easily. I believe in you, all you need to do is believe in yourself, you can only go up from here.
Reply 5
Original post by anonymous
honestly i went from es and us in year 13 to a*ab. If you focus and grind, study smart and plan ahead you can do it, i promise you :smile:

give my advice howwwww please tell me
Reply 6
Honestly I went from Es and Us in year 13 to A*AB. If you focus and grind, study smart and plan ahead you can do it, I promise you :smile:

I NEDD much advice as possible about what you did
give my advice howwwww please tell me

Ok bro pm me and we can talk about it if you want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest