The Student Room Group

Foundation chemistry paper 1 aqa trilogy

I’ve been revising all day for my chemistry mock and I still have NO CLUE. Does anyone know what’s in the 1F aqa foundation chemistry paper ..?
Stop trying to cheat we all had to do the exam without knowing what is in it
Original post by Hello_2003

other than the 2020 cohort yeah lol.
Original post by 1st superstar
other than the 2020 cohort yeah lol.

Bruh your rude and Yes I did because I re sat my exam in November
Bruh your rude and Yes I did because I re sat my exam in November

no, I mean that some people cheated last year and were able to get a good final grade because of it but sorry for being rude.
Original post by 1st superstar
no, I mean that some people cheated last year and were able to get a good final grade because of it but sorry for being rude.

Ooh ok yea true, that’s calm my g, cause your nice just ask if you need any help with your mocks cause you’ll probs write the 2020 paper, if you are in year 11 now I know most of the questions for

Aqa bio (Higher)
Aqa phy (higher)
Aqa English ( Romeo and Juliet, journey end, Christmas Carol, powers and conflict poems)
Aqa English lit
Aqa higher maths
Aqa geo
(edited 3 years ago)
Ooh ok yea true, that’s calm my g, cause your nice just ask if you need any help with your mocks cause you’ll probs write the 2020 paper, if you are in year 11 now

Nah I've already done my GCSEs but wish that I could go back.
Reply 7

Yeah but it’s only mocks lol. Plus If they didn’t want people to cheat they wouldn’t make it the 2019 papers lol. I just really don’t understand chemistry and just wanted to know if anyone knew what topics would come Up that’s all
They aren’t giving you the 2019 papers they are giving you the 2020 paper duh
Original post by Laura159
Yeah but it’s only mocks lol. Plus If they didn’t want people to cheat they wouldn’t make it the 2019 papers lol. I just really don’t understand chemistry and just wanted to know if anyone knew what topics would come Up that’s all

The 2019 paper are locked for a reason... Check the spec if you want to know what units come up in paper 1.
I done the 2020 papers because I re sat most of my subjects and I’m not in year 11 so why would I look at the spec 🤦
Reply 11
They aren’t giving you the 2019 papers they are giving you the 2020 paper duh

In my school we have been getting all the 2019 papers . Cause 2020 didn’t do papers
I know most of the questions for biology paper 1 foundation
Why came in the physics?
Ooh ok yea true, that’s calm my g, cause your nice just ask if you need any help with your mocks cause you’ll probs write the 2020 paper, if you are in year 11 now I know most of the questions for

Aqa bio (Higher)
Aqa phy (higher)
Aqa English ( Romeo and Juliet, journey end, Christmas Carol, powers and conflict poems)
Aqa English lit
Aqa higher maths
Aqa geo

What came in physics?
Original post by Laura159
In my school we have been getting all the 2019 papers . Cause 2020 didn’t do papers

Yea the resit people did. Why would they give the 2019 papers 🤦🤦

Idk but no one can access the 2019 papers lol
I need the physics paper and chemistry
Original post by Madam123
I know most of the questions for biology paper 1 foundation

can you tell me please . ofc it u want to . plzzz
Reply 18

Yeah I posted this 5 months ago. I did my mocks before Christmas. But now we are re doing them all and I’m getting the 2020 ones

Quick Reply

Latest