The Student Room Group

Guys, wht do you like girls to wear ...

Don't say 'NOTHING'

wht looks cute/attractive on a girl in your opinion
wht outfits do u hate on a girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:gthumb: any particular clothing items guys like on a girl?
Well if he is normally inclined then NOTHING is the best answer lol!

If not, then men and even some women seem to love my look in heels, low-cut top, no bra, and short skirt and fishnets.
Reply 3
is it true that guys like a girl who wears red?
Reply 4
really? thts cool!, so would you like it if a girl wore a red top for example?
Reply 5
would you like it if a girl wore a red top for example?

also, wht is it about red tht you like on a girl, why do you like it, or is it just an innate thing?
Tight skirts
Reply 7
Original post by Lockdownh8ter
Tight skirts

typical haha

do guys like seeing girls wearing relaxed sorta clothes, i.e. baggy shirts, joggers etc, or do you guys only like tight clothing items?
Original post by Anonymous
typical haha

do guys like seeing girls wearing relaxed sorta clothes, i.e. baggy shirts, joggers etc, or do you guys only like tight clothing items?

Yes
It depends on the time and the place and the woman concerned. Some women I think look more attractive in jeans than in dresses and vice-versa. The two things I dislike most are leggings and excessive make-up. As for wearing nothing, in a sauna or steam room everyone should feel comfortable about being naked, to get the benefits of them and be comfortable.
Original post by barnetlad
It depends on the time and the place and the woman concerned. Some women I think look more attractive in jeans than in dresses and vice-versa. The two things I dislike most are leggings and excessive make-up. As for wearing nothing, in a sauna or steam room everyone should feel comfortable about being naked, to get the benefits of them and be comfortable.

wht is it about leggings u don't like if u dont mind me asking (i live in leggings lol)
really? thts interesting. i hate wearing crop tops so its nice tht some guys dont like them
wht is it about leggings u don't like if u dont mind me asking (i live in leggings lol)

They look cheap, and they usually get thinner so you see underwear after a while. I'm also concerned that they allow people to be in denial about weight gain and not look to more exercise or different diets to remedy it. There is an obesity crisis in the UK.
They look cheap, and they usually get thinner so you see underwear after a while. I'm also concerned that they allow people to be in denial about weight gain and not look to more exercise or different diets to remedy it. There is an obesity crisis in the UK.

fair enough. (when mine get thin i throw them away - definitely dont want to look trashy lol), btw are you from barnet (just askin cos ur username?)
i don't like pieces of clothing on women that make her look underclass (e.g. tracksuits, leggings and poorly applied excessive makeup)
fair enough. (when mine get thin i throw them away - definitely dont want to look trashy lol), btw are you from barnet (just askin cos ur username?)

I live there yes.
I live there yes.

why the welsh flag in ur profile pic then?
Don't say 'NOTHING'

wht looks cute/attractive on a girl in your opinion
wht outfits do u hate on a girl

Why does it matter? Wear whatever you like! Be who you are dont do it for some one else.
why the welsh flag in ur profile pic then?

I have Welsh heritage which I am proud of. Traced back to the 1760s by an uncle.
I have Welsh heritage which I am proud of. Traced back to the 1760s by an uncle.

fair enough. im not too far from barnet myself (i used to live there 6 years ago, but then moved to borehamwood)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending