The Student Room Group

predicted grades lower than entry requirements

I am thinking of applying to a university with the entry requirements of BBC but my predicted grades are BCC.Is it worth applying even though I'm one grade short?
(edited 3 years ago)
It does depend on the uni and the course. As general guidance i would choose 2 above BCC, 2 BCC and 1 below BBC.. that way you can guarantee a place. Remember its not just about your grades, prove yourself in your personal statement/at any interview. Some people have higher predicted and end up failing at an interview. Overall, do think wisely. Good luck!
Original post by .2.0.0.3.
It does depend on the uni and the course. As general guidance i would choose 2 above BCC, 2 BCC and 1 below BBC.. that way you can guarantee a place. Remember its not just about your grades, prove yourself in your personal statement/at any interview. Some people have higher predicted and end up failing at an interview. Overall, do think wisely. Good luck!

thank you!
Original post by flowerstudy2209
I am thinking of applying to a university with the entry requirements of BBC but my predicted grades are BCC.Is it worth applying even though I'm one grade short?

Depends slightly according to course you’re doing. But my friends applied to ABB with BCC and she’s got an offer, I would have 2/3 aspirational unis, one safe one and then one slight above
Original post by flowerstudy2209
thank you!

No worries!
Original post by wizkid44
Depends slightly according to course you’re doing. But my friends applied to ABB with BCC and she’s got an offer, I would have 2/3 aspirational unis, one safe one and then one slight above

okay, thanks for your help!
Which course did your friend apply for?
Original post by pilbs0610
Which course did your friend apply for?

Cyber security

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending