The Student Room Group

I’m so bored of life right now

I’ve been getting up, exercising, doing things I enjoy but I feel bored all the time I’m just soo bored of life. I did 120+ hours of unpaid work experience recently in an attempt to land a job (which I didn’t get btw cause of corona) but even doing that, doing something completely different to what I normally do I still felt bored. I can’t find any new music to get into either and youtube is so dead right now. I’m also feeling really tired for no reason despite getting plenty of sleep and exercising and eating well. In general I am a tired person but like this is next level tiredness.

I’ve mostly just been cosplaying because that’s my main hobby but it’s also an expensive hobby for someone with 0 income. I feel like making some new friends might help idk.
Reply 1
It seems like you've got symptoms of chronic fatigue (obviously I can't diagnose), if you think making new friends might help, I'm up for a chat so feel free to message :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Tash02
It seems like you've got symptoms of chronic fatigue (obviously I can't diagnose), if you think making new friends might help, I'm up for a chat so feel free to message :smile:

I hope I don’t have that lol but sure I’m up for a chat
Perhaps you could start a YouTube channel/Insta account with your cosplays if you are comfortable with that? I don’t know; just an idea...
Reply 4
Original post by summerberry19
Perhaps you could start a YouTube channel/Insta account with your cosplays if you are comfortable with that? I don’t know; just an idea...

Yes I already have an insta account which I post once or twice a week on. I’ve tried making some makeup tutorials but it’s difficult to do it well especially since it’s dark almost all of the time now.
Reply 5
Might be worth talking to your GP about the tiredness, could mean you're deficient in something.
Original post by XbibbleX
Yes I already have an insta account which I post once or twice a week on. I’ve tried making some makeup tutorials but it’s difficult to do it well especially since it’s dark almost all of the time now.

That’s awesome! You could get a cheap ring light or something...:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Pathway
Might be worth talking to your GP about the tiredness, could mean you're deficient in something.

I’ve had some tests and everything is perfect apparently
Reply 8
Thanks for the idea, I’m not really a book person but I’ll try it out. I will probably fall asleep listening to it though haha
Reply 9
Original post by summerberry19
That’s awesome! You could get a cheap ring light or something...:smile:

I would but my money is non existent haha
Original post by XbibbleX
I’ve been getting up, exercising, doing things I enjoy but I feel bored all the time I’m just soo bored of life. I did 120+ hours of unpaid work experience recently in an attempt to land a job (which I didn’t get btw cause of corona) but even doing that, doing something completely different to what I normally do I still felt bored. I can’t find any new music to get into either and youtube is so dead right now. I’m also feeling really tired for no reason despite getting plenty of sleep and exercising and eating well. In general I am a tired person but like this is next level tiredness.

I’ve mostly just been cosplaying because that’s my main hobby but it’s also an expensive hobby for someone with 0 income. I feel like making some new friends might help idk.

feel kind of the same. Exercise a lot and spend my free time doing things but still bored and no music or anything is catching my attention now. If you wanna be spontaneous and make friends pm me :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by csmith20
feel kind of the same. Exercise a lot and spend my free time doing things but still bored and no music or anything is catching my attention now. If you wanna be spontaneous and make friends pm me :smile:

Yep 100% how I feel. All I want to do right now is that Hatsune Miku leek dance but it’s 2 in the morning lol
Reply 12
Ngl I don’t watch a lot of tv series at all haha

Quick Reply

Latest