The Student Room Group

Would you girls date someone who went through plastic surgery ?

I went through Limb lengthening 2 years ago, and doing perfectly fine post op. I was 5'6 and now I am around 5'11. I was wondering how you girls would react if you find out that someone went through limb surgery? Would you date someone like that?
I currently have a gf and didn't told her about the surgery. Should I tell her ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I went through Limb lengthening 2 years ago, and doing perfectly fine post op. I was 5'6 and now I am around 5'11. I was wondering how you girls would react if you find out that someone went through limb surgery? Would you date someone like that?
I currently have a gf and didn't told her about the surgery. Should I tell her ?

5 inches?
Doesn't sound credible.
(edited 3 years ago)

how old are you?

how long did it take to recover from your operation?
Reply 3
Original post by glassalice
5 inches?
Doesn't sound credible.

why, though? I did quadrilateral lengthening. 3 inch femur and 2 tibia. Some guys with me did 4 inch in tibia alone.
Reply 4
how old are you?

how long did it take to recover from your operation?

it took around 4 month for lengthening and another 8 month to completely heal. I am scheduled to remove the rods Jan 2021.

Tell me more about it. How does it work? What's the cost and complications?
Reply 6
Tell me more about it. How does it work? What's the cost and complications?

Use google dude, and it's expensive.
Did you have to go to Azerbaijan?
Reply 9
Original post by YaliaV123
Did you have to go to Azerbaijan?

No. I did in US.
No. I did in US.

You paid $75K to get taller?
Original post by GabiAbi84
You paid $75K to get taller?

Yea, around that range.
Reply 12
Was it worth it?
Original post by hajima
Was it worth it?

Yea, definitely worth it. Except the first 6month of pain. I actually got my first gf after getting the surgery. Before getting the surgery, there were no girls showing interest in me. All of them used to give excuses to ignore me. I spend my whole uni life single.
And I still had doubt before doing this surgery, but when I went for consultation, I saw many people like me. And I saw two TV celebrities, which encouraged me to do this more.
Use google dude, and it's expensive.

No need to be rude. It's a pretty unusual thing and people are curios.
Original post by Ne en mia nomo
No need to be rude. It's a pretty unusual thing and people are curios.

Sorry if i sounded rude. There's a lot to know about this procedure and I am not the best source for it. And its also.a huge thing to explain.
Sorry if i sounded rude. There's a lot to know about this procedure and I am not the best source for it. And its also.a huge thing to explain.

Ok.
I must say it's a pretty brave thing to go through that limb lengthening process. I hope you're not in pain anymore.
Original post by Ne en mia nomo
Ok.
I must say it's a pretty brave thing to go through that limb lengthening process. I hope you're not in pain anymore.

Not gonna lie, but i do have kind of pain but I go to gym and trying to gain weight, so maybe it's muscle cramps or things like that. Doctor said as more day passss, the more normal it will feel.
Reply 18
100% tell any girl you’re dating, secrets are never good. Especially so she doesn’t accidentally say anything about you height which is clearly sensitive for you. I wouldnt tell it to everyone but if you have been talking to someone for a couple weeks and like them id get it out the way. It shouldnt impact their opinion on you ☺️
Original post by Pchim
100% tell any girl you’re dating, secrets are never good. Especially so she doesn’t accidentally say anything about you height which is clearly sensitive for you. I wouldnt tell it to everyone but if you have been talking to someone for a couple weeks and like them id get it out the way. It shouldnt impact their opinion on you ☺️

I am planning on marrying her. And don't you think my secret is kind of like telling her that I murdered someone intentionally ? I am just afraid that she will leave me if she finds out about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending