The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Will I get an unconditional offer from Liverpool John Moores?

Hi, I'm applying for Sociology 2021 undergraduate entry at LJM, the entry requirements is minimum 2 A-levels with an average offer of BCC. My predicted grades are AAB, and I have a very strong personal statement, I was wondering what the chances are of me receiving an unconditional offer? I heard somewhere that LJM only send unconditionals if you have already completed your A-level exams, but I was unsure of this.
Yup-says on the website that unconditional offers are given only when exams are already completed.
So if you do get an offer it would be conditional.
(edited 3 years ago)
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm applying for Sociology 2021 undergraduate entry at LJM, the entry requirements is minimum 2 A-levels with an average offer of BCC. My predicted grades are AAB, and I have a very strong personal statement, I was wondering what the chances are of me receiving an unconditional offer? I heard somewhere that LJM only send unconditionals if you have already completed your A-level exams, but I was unsure of this.

They dont tend to give out unconditional offers unless you have your grades so i doubt theyd give you one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending