The Student Room Group

What do I do?

I failed my gcses in school and I retook them but failed them again so I don't think gcses are for me. I only did maths and English but failed them both, I got the equivalent to an F in both and I failed in school with U grades so that wasn't even graded. I think im going to just give up with gcses now and do something else my family suggested do something else
How did you study for those exams?

GCSEs are quite important, most employers want to see at least a pass in Math and English.

Have you considered a tutor?
Reply 2
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
How did you study for those exams?

GCSEs are quite important, most employers want to see at least a pass in Math and English.

Have you considered a tutor?

I revised at home and had lessons in college. No we can't afford it
Original post by Anonymous
I revised at home and had lessons in college. No we can't afford it

I see, well you can always retake them again, I’d suggest MathsGenie for revision if you can’t afford a tutor.

They are important so I would definitely suggest giving it another go, don’t be disheartened.
Reply 4
I see, well you can always retake them again, I’d suggest MathsGenie for revision if you can’t afford a tutor.

They are important so I would definitely suggest giving it another go, don’t be disheartened.

I'm not going to do it again now, I've tried twice and its no worked so that's it now. I posted on here wanting alternative routes I can go
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not going to do it again now, I've tried twice and its no worked so that's it now. I posted on here wanting alternative routes I can go

Like I said that’s not going to be easy considering GCSEs are a staple of education and employment.

You can try your hand at Btecs if you wish.
Reply 6
Like I said that’s not going to be easy considering GCSEs are a staple of education and employment.

You can try your hand at Btecs if you wish.

I've tried and I haven't got it there's no point so this is manifested now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending