The Student Room Group

Does the shape of your vagina/vulva change when you lose your virginity?

Does the labia permanently stretch out? I've seen a few pictures of girls vaginas on google and all of their labia are stretched out and hanging down but mine isn't. So my question is did you notice a difference in the way your vulva looked after you had sex for the first time or was it exactly the same? Thank you for the help!
You search for images of genitals on google? :lolwut:
Reply 2
Original post by Mesopotamian.
You search for images of genitals on google? :lolwut:

Yes is there a problem with that?
Reply 3
k.
Original post by Anonymous
Does the labia permanently stretch out? I've seen a few pictures of girls vaginas on google and all of their labia are stretched out and hanging down but mine isn't. So my question is did you notice a difference in the way your vulva looked after you had sex for the first time or was it exactly the same? Thank you for the help!

No. Some people just have naturally longer labia, like how some people have larger ears or whatever.
Reply 5
Original post by becausethenight
No. Some people just have naturally longer labia, like how some people have larger ears or whatever.

I see thank you. So the shape and everything stays the same? What happens if the hymen 'breaks' doesn't that change something?
Yes is there a problem with that?

Seems like a strange way to pass the time.
Reply 7
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Seems like a strange way to pass the time.

Don't tell me you've never done this in your life, it's called curiosity
I see thank you. So the shape and everything stays the same? What happens if the hymen 'breaks' doesn't that change something?

Yes, the shape stays the same.
You might not have a hymen (most female people don't, or they have a very small and not really noticeable amount of tissue), or it may already have broken riding a bike or going about daily life - if you can use tampons, you probably don't have much of one at least, and that's normal. You wouldn't really see any change. Have a look here: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodies/my_corona_the_anatomy_formerly_known_as_the_hymen_the_myths_that_surround_it
Don't tell me you've never done this in your life, it's called curiosity

I really haven’t :dontknow:
But maybe that’s because I’ve had the unfortunate experience of seeing pictures in my lectures, so I already know how disgusting genitals look.
No, this idea is total nonsense peddled by misogynists. Women give birth all the time which involves orders of magnitude more distension than simply taking a d inside....and their vulva do not permanently become loose. Rlly the medieval notions surprise me.

Quick Reply

Latest