The Student Room Group

Contextual Offers Universities Uk

I was just wondering what universities offer contextual offers as I know there are some that don't but I'm not sure which do is anyone sure and can help me out
You need to look at each course and contextual admissions info on each university’s website, it’ll give you all the info about whether you qualify and what the contextual offer would be
Reply 2
oh okay thank you
Original post by malikraabia
oh okay thank you

You can pm me if you wanna talk about it more as i’ve had to do a fair bit of research about contextual offers for myself :smile:
Most RG and similar universities offer contextual offers. The conditions will vary for each.

Here is a spreadsheet I put together some time ago. There are probably others. You will need to check with each university as said

University school post code care outreach low income first to uni
Bristol x x x x
Exeter x x x x
Southampton x x x x
Leeds x x x x x Need 2 conditions
Manchester x x x
Durham x x x Need 2 conditions
Oxford x x x
Cambridge x x x x
LSE x x x x
UCL x x x
Imperial x x x x
York x x x
Birmingham x x
Warwick x x x
Newcastle x x
St Andrews x x x x
Edinburgh x x x
Glasgow x x
Sheffield x x x
Nottingham x x x
Cardiff x x x x x
kings x
Queen Mary x x x x
Liverpool x x x
Loughborough x x x
Lancaster x x x x x Need 2 conditions
Royal Holloway x x x x Need 2 conditions
Sussex x x
Kent x x x x
Reading x x
Leicester x x x x
Keele x x x
Aberystwyth x x x
Bangor x x
Aston x x x
Original post by malikraabia
I was just wondering what universities offer contextual offers as I know there are some that don't but I'm not sure which do is anyone sure and can help me out

Hi there, I am a student at Kent and can reassure you that the University of Kent does contextual offers :smile: for more information, please follow this link:https://www.kent.ac.uk/applicants/policies/contextual-admissions-policy.html#:~:text=As%20part%20of%20our%20ongoing,for%20the%202020%2D21%20cycle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending