The Student Room Group

JP Morgan apprenticeship 2021 - Finance

Hi,

Has anyone had their phone interview? I've had mine recently and got through to the assessment centre. If anyone can give me some tips on AC that would be a great help!

Thanks
Original post by Rainaa
Hi,

Has anyone had their phone interview? I've had mine recently and got through to the assessment centre. If anyone can give me some tips on AC that would be a great help!

Thanks

Hey, congratulations!! Good luck with the assessment centre. I'm not familiar with FInance but hopefully, this will bump your thread.

Do you know what you'll be required to do as part of the assessment centre? :smile:
Original post by Rainaa
Hi,

Thanks

Hi! I started a thread a week ago or so on the degree apprenticeship. Go check it out, its got pages of threads! : )

also when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on the 16th and still havent got a telephone interview email
Reply 3
Original post by tahiyatttt
Hi! I started a thread a week ago or so on the degree apprenticeship. Go check it out, its got pages of threads! : )

also when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on the 16th and still havent got a telephone interview email

Hiya,

yes we have spoken there as well. you are one of the only active person i found on that thread. i sent my application on the 6th and got an email on the 9th. Have faith, im sure it will come through on monday :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey, congratulations!! Good luck with the assessment centre. I'm not familiar with FInance but hopefully, this will bump your thread.

Do you know what you'll be required to do as part of the assessment centre? :smile:

Thank you, I have no idea as they said they will send an email before the AC date. I hope someone who has done the AC before sees and replies to this thread! *fingers crossed*
Reply 5
Original post by Rainaa
Thank you, I have no idea as they said they will send an email before the AC date. I hope someone who has done the AC before sees and replies to this thread! *fingers crossed*

Hi, I also applied to the JP Morgan degree apprenticeship aswell and got through the interview process. Have you done your assessment center? mine is on Friday and i'm quite nervous.
Reply 6
Original post by kitkat23
Hi, I also applied to the JP Morgan degree apprenticeship aswell and got through the interview process. Have you done your assessment center? mine is on Friday and i'm quite nervous.

Hi, yes ive done the AC. Nothing to be nervous about. Good luck!
Reply 7
I'm so nervous, I've got one for IT, could you tell me what might come up?
Reply 8
I have an IT one, do you mind helping me, I'm so nervous and I haven't had time to prepare
Reply 9
Original post by Hanna029
I have an IT one, do you mind helping me, I'm so nervous and I haven't had time to prepare

If you are talking about AC then there is no way you can prepare. They will assess you on your team work by giving situations and asking you how you would handle it as a group. Then comes the Q&A.
Original post by Rainaa
If you are talking about AC then there is no way you can prepare. They will assess you on your team work by giving situations and asking you how you would handle it as a group. Then comes the Q&A.

Oh thank you, is there anything you could suggest to ensure I do during the AC? Or you don't know?
Reply 11
Original post by Hanna029
Oh thank you, is there anything you could suggest to ensure I do during the AC? Or you don't know?

make sure you are active in the discussion and ask questions during the Q&A! good luck!!
Hi, I submitted my application a couple of weeks back but still haven’t heard anything. Is this unusual or do you think I’m likely to hear somthing soon? Best of luck with your applications
Original post by Rainaa
make sure you are active in the discussion and ask questions during the Q&A! good luck!!

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Emstrick
Hi, I submitted my application a couple of weeks back but still haven’t heard anything. Is this unusual or do you think I’m likely to hear somthing soon? Best of luck with your applications

The later you apply the longer it takes them to respond since there’s even more applicants. Over 2000 to be precise 😬😬 but dw, Bournemouth one has time before it closes and if u applied to London, they transfer you to Bournemouth. That’s what happen to some other ppls applications. Hope this helps ! Also I jus had my AC today if anyone needs help : )
The later you apply the longer it takes them to respond since there’s even more applicants. Over 2000 to be precise 😬😬 but dw, Bournemouth one has time before it closes and if u applied to London, they transfer you to Bournemouth. That’s what happen to some other ppls applications. Hope this helps ! Also I jus had my AC today if anyone needs help : )

I thought that may be the case ! My friend applied a week earlier than me and heard back last week so I’m hoping I will hear back either this week or next wee ! Thankyou for you’re reply, that’s great! How did the AC go for you ?
Original post by Emstrick
I thought that may be the case ! My friend applied a week earlier than me and heard back last week so I’m hoping I will hear back either this week or next wee ! Thankyou for you’re reply, that’s great! How did the AC go for you ?

no worriess :smile:
The ac is a lot less stressful then expected. Nothing you can prepare for,its how you naturally work as a team, so make sure you give everyone a fair chance to talk. The assessors dont care bout the reslts you get, they care bout how you got there. luckily there was no one overpowering in my group, so we worked together really well. theyre gonna let us know by tomorrow if we passed or not.
Reply 17
Original post by Rainaa
Hi, yes ive done the AC. Nothing to be nervous about. Good luck!

Hi, do you know what type of things are asked as part of the Q and A?
no worriess :smile:
The ac is a lot less stressful then expected. Nothing you can prepare for,its how you naturally work as a team, so make sure you give everyone a fair chance to talk. The assessors dont care bout the reslts you get, they care bout how you got there. luckily there was no one overpowering in my group, so we worked together really well. theyre gonna let us know by tomorrow if we passed or not.

What about the competency based interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending