The Student Room Group

Gcse mocks 2020

Omddddd I'm doing mocks this week...got rs, history, sciences (bio,chemistry nd physics) and english (Macbeth) left...what am I doing? any last minute tips nd tricks? study hacks?
Original post by Eviee77
Omddddd I'm doing mocks this week...got rs, history, sciences (bio,chemistry nd physics) and english (Macbeth) left...what am I doing? any last minute tips nd tricks? study hacks?

Omg I did Macbeth too lol this brings back memories 😂 for science, I just watched primrose kittens videos about the whole bio/chem/physics/maths course in one hour the night before the exam, for english, quizlets pretty good for learning key quotes and themes
Original post by Eviee77

i just did my macbeth exam yesterday ,i think i did well! i would say make sure you know a summary of each act and like two/three quotes for each of the themes.I would suggest doing 5 paragraphs ,the first on the extract then the whole play basically back and fourth.Also context!! thats AO3 which is worth six marks so make sure you know some.Also the science swere okay biology was a bit hard ,physics was easy and i have my chemistry mock today.for r.s just make sure you know how to answer the question and having quotes for the 5 marker and 12 marker.Hope this was helpful!!!Good luck !
Reply 3
What was the exam board on the english exam and what was the question?
Original post by su222
What was the exam board on the english exam and what was the question?

it was aqa they gave us act 1 scene 7 and it was like starting with the extract how does shakespeare present lady macbeth and macebth marriage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending