The Student Room Group

I fell ****ing sick.

'Your behaviour made me do it'.
No you made yourself ****ing do it.

I am so angry and so sad.
My younger brother got into an physical 'altication' with dad. Apparently my brother is 'mentally ill' and he is 'going to get sent to mental hospital' AND he caused it. He isn't ****ing mental.

This is what happened to me. My dad (sexually) abused me. I started acting out because I couldn't take it any longer. I got sent to a psyc ward and it made me even more traumatised and sad.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

My younger brother got into an physical 'altication' with dad. Apparently my brother is 'mentally ill' and he is 'going to get sent to mental hospital' AND he caused it. He isn't ****ing mental.

This is what happened to me. My dad (sexually) abused me. I started acting out because I couldn't take it any longer. I got sent to a psyc ward and it made me even more traumatised and sad.

He is now ringing the mental health service. This can't be happening.
I can't bear this
Reply 2

Maybe he's being abused, too. But you can't just get 'sent to a mental hospital'. They don't randomly accept people. Anyway, if possible you should speak to someone about your father.
Reply 3
Original post by Ciel.
Maybe he's being abused, too. But you can't just get 'sent to a mental hospital'. They don't randomly accept people. Anyway, if possible you should speak to someone about your father.

My dad isn't been abused (if that is what you mean). My dad physical assulted my brother.

He was partially responsible for getting me sent to mental hospital actually.

No, I've al
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.

I've already spoken to someone about it. They didn't take it seriously. I feel too guilty to do more.
Reply 5
My dad isn't been abused (if that is what you mean). My dad physical assulted my brother.

No, I've al

I was talking about your brother.
Reply 6

No, I've al

did you tell them your dad abused you?
Reply 7
I've already spoken to someone about it. They didn't take it seriously. I feel too guilty to do more.

Speak to someone who will. Aka the police
Reply 8
Original post by ANM775
did you tell them your dad abused you?

Yes I did.
The professionals made me feel so awful about it that I told them I was lying.
They said it 'wasn't that bad'.
Reply 9
Original post by Ciel.
Speak to someone who will. Aka the police

I did that 3 years ago. My word against his. No action was taken.
Reply 10
I did that 3 years ago. My word against his. No action was taken.

usually they take it more seriously when children are involved... sorry that you had a bad experience with them :<

Quick Reply

Latest