The Student Room Group

Scammed

I ordered a iPhone 11 from quick mobile fix weeks ago, its been ages, I think it was about September. They've been telling us every week since we've phoned its coming which it hasn't they said one week it will come the day after its been dispatched and I was waiting at for it expecting it but it never came.

They e mailed weeks later saythey don't have the colour I asked for so they've sent out like rose gold one which is ****ing stupid because that is ****ing pink, ok they don't have my colour so ok can you not send a silver or blue or whatever just not rose gold, are they dumb they, they should have said is rose gold ok but no they just ****ing sent it out, if they asked I would have said no thanks if you don't have a guys colour can you refund me then I would have gone somewhere else. I have been out of a phone for weeks now, my old phone is a Samsung galaxy s5 and the screen was ****ed i ordered the new one in plenty of time expecting it to come in a week but no they took way longer. So I've told them I don't want a pink phone and they said they have cancelled the order and got thir package back so they'll give me a refund which I still haven't got. I have borrowed some money off my parents and ordered from another website which are sending me a phone tomorrow but yes quick mobile fix aren't refunding my money im still waiting for it. I need my money
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I ordered a iPhone 11 from quick mobile fix weeks ago, its been ages, I think it was about September. They've been telling us every week since we've phoned its coming which it hasn't they said one week it will come the day after its been dispatched and I was waiting at for it expecting it but it never came.

They e mailed weeks later saythey don't have the colour I asked for so they've sent out like rose gold one which is ****ing stupid because that is ****ing pink, ok they don't have my colour so ok can you not send a silver or blue or whatever just not rose gold, are they dumb they, they should have said is rose gold ok but no they just ****ing sent it out, if they asked I would have said no thanks if you don't have a guys colour can you refund me then I would have gone somewhere else. I have been out of a phone for weeks now, my old phone is a Samsung galaxy s5 and the screen was ****ed i ordered the new one in plenty of time expecting it to come in a week but no they took way longer. So I've told them I don't want a pink phone and they said they have cancelled the order and got thir package back so they'll give me a refund which I still haven't got. I have borrowed some money off my parents and ordered from another website which are sending me a phone tomorrow but yes quick mobile fix aren't refunding my money im still waiting for it. I need my money

contact your bank.
Reply 2
Original post by Ciel.
contact your bank.

Yes, thanks
Reply 3
Yes, thanks

seems like you're not the only one.. they have tons of negative reviews
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
seems like you're not the only one.. they have tons of negative reviews

Yes, I should have ****ing checked them before I ordered
Reply 5
Yes, I should have ****ing checked them before I ordered

next time use paypal to pay :/ usually they can resolve any issue within 14 days and all your purchases are protected
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
next time use paypal to pay :/ usually they can resolve any issue within 14 days and all your purchases are protected

Alright
Lol. Why buy an expensive important item from anywhere other than the brand website, or major online sites like eBay, Amazon, etc.

That's like buying a house on reddit ...😂
Reply 8
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lol. Why buy an expensive important item from anywhere other than the brand website, or major online sites like eBay, Amazon, etc.

That's like buying a house on reddit ...😂

or like hooking up on craigslist :<

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME A FEW YEARS AGO! I ordered an iPhone 7 and whenever I'd email they'd send me an automatic email, It wasn't until I opened a case with PayPal for a refund they dispatched my phone. (nearly a month later when it was supposed to come 7 days later) you should contact your bank for a refund, or if you paid with Paypal open a dispute. I don't think you should of asked for a refund because now they're probably just going to keep the phone and not give you your money most likely.
Original post by Ciel.

Can't relate
Reply 11
Can't relate

i would never-
it's full of serial killers.

Spoiler

Nevermind, I went on google maps and it's a sketchy construction site
Original post by Ciel.
i would never-
it's full of serial killers.

Spoiler

Lmfao don't **** with me son 👉👨
Original post by Ciel.

Be fair, the ads were hilarious.

As were the Teletext ones before them.
Original post by Ciel.

Lmao reading it back it's proper funny how u just hopped out the bush with this comment
Reply 18
Lmfao don't **** with me son 👉👨

is that a proposition?
Original post by StriderHort
Be fair, the ads were hilarious.

As were the Teletext ones before them.

never used either tbh. but i remember this famous cragistlist gay killer case. peter something, ugh
i would often hang out in gay chatrooms when i was in high school and the 'ads' there were a mess, too...
Reply 19
Lmao reading it back it's proper funny how u just hopped out the bush with this comment

lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending