The Student Room Group

is this too aspirational?

say my predicted grades are A*BB, would a uni with AAB entry requirements count as ‘aspirational’?
if so applying for 3 isn’t a good idea right?
if not... should i apply for 4 like that?
Original post by dr4cul4r4
say my predicted grades are A*BB, would a uni with AAB entry requirements count as ‘aspirational’?
if so applying for 3 isn’t a good idea right?
if not... should i apply for 4 like that?

i'd say have 1 that you really want to go to and that would be your dream (choice 1) - so your AAB entry

then have 1 you wouldn't mind going to and isn't too difficult to get into - e.g. ABB

then two you wouldn't mind but if things dont go well

then one that has low boundaries as a worst case scenario
Reply 2
Original post by obstruct
i'd say have 1 that you really want to go to and that would be your dream (choice 1) - so your AAB entry

then have 1 you wouldn't mind going to and isn't too difficult to get into - e.g. ABB

then two you wouldn't mind but if things dont go well

then one that has low boundaries as a worst case scenario

i have one that’s well below my predicted but i like it so i wouldn’t mind, the others are pretty much the same grade level. do you think that’s okay?
Original post by dr4cul4r4
i have one that’s well below my predicted but i like it so i wouldn’t mind, the others are pretty much the same grade level. do you think that’s okay?

i reckon so yeah, just make sure your bottom one is doable and you wouldn't be upset if you were to go to any !!

that way irrespective of your grade you'll be happy with one of the options :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending