The Student Room Group

Manchester pharmacy interview 2021

I’ve just received an email from Manchester regarding an interview for pharmacy. Does anyone know what the interviews are like and what questions they ask?
Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Im thinking of applying for pharmacy at Manchester too but not sure because of my predicted grades.. do you mind me asking what were your predicted grades?
Reply 2
Hi, I’ve already achieved my alevels as I finished my alevels this year and I achieved A in welsh bacc and Bs in chemistry and biology.
Original post by Sophie_jjk
I’ve just received an email from Manchester regarding an interview for pharmacy. Does anyone know what the interviews are like and what questions they ask?
Thank you

Are you applying as international?
Reply 4
Original post by rawToast
Are you applying as international?

No I’m from the UK
Have you had your interview yet??
Reply 6
Original post by Beth.jane.xo
Have you had your interview yet??

Yes, I had it last Wednesday
Yes, I had it last Wednesday

What kind of things did they ask you, mines coming up soon
Reply 8
They just ask the general questions like why Manchester, why pharmacy and described the role of either a community or hospital pharmacist. They also ask you a ethical questions.
They just ask the general questions like why Manchester, why pharmacy and described the role of either a community or hospital pharmacist. They also ask you a ethical questions.

is it individual or group interview? im having my interview this friday
Original post by rawToast
is it individual or group interview? im having my interview this friday

It is an individual interview so it will just be you and the interviewer via zoom
Reply 11
Hi, I’ve already achieved my alevels as I finished my alevels this year and I achieved A in welsh bacc and Bs in chemistry and biology.

Hi, I’m doing my welsh bacc currently is there any way you could possibly help me as I am currently unsure what to do, I am working on my individual project. If you could perhaps send me resources that helped you or perhaps an example of the individual project it would be so helpful :smile:
Has anyone still not heard from manchester yet?
Yeah I can help you with that, I’ll dm you
is there a maths test for Manchester? I have my interview tomorrow :0
Original post by qwertsrts
i dunno ive got it tomorrow too!! i think we might have to do some multiplication. i also heard we may have to do some conversions which i am very scared about

samee.Im not the best at maths as well :frown: hopefully we'll be alright tho!
Original post by dd_nnnnnnn
is there a maths test for Manchester? I have my interview tomorrow :0

Same my interview is tomorrow as well! I am abit confused where everyone is getting this information about a maths test from because I looked on the website and every where and I haven't heard anything about a maths test until now?
Original post by Coolkid303003
Same my interview is tomorrow as well! I am abit confused where everyone is getting this information about a maths test from because I looked on the website and every where and I haven't heard anything about a maths test until now?

yeah i have no clue tbh :/ what time is your interview?
Original post by dd_nnnnnnn
yeah i have no clue tbh :/ what time is your interview?

3:00 wbu?
Original post by Coolkid303003
3:00 wbu?

same!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending