The Student Room Group

Physics interviews from Oxford

Has anyone been invited to an interview for Physics at Oxford yet? Also is there a specific time that you should expect to find out because I've been thinking maybe the weekdays and standard working hours or would they contact you about an interview at any random time?
I don’t know about this year, but I remember last year physics interviews were given out first week of December (so around this time of the year, maybe a week later this year, I’m not sure). They emailed me around 6PM in the evening. Also don’t worry if you hear of others hearing back before you, different colleges email back on different days/times.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Physicsqueen
I don’t know about this year, but I remember last year physics interviews were given out first week of December (so around this time of the year, maybe a week later this year, I’m not sure). They emailed me around 6PM in the evening. Also don’t worry if you hear of others hearing back before you, different colleges email back on different days/times.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application

Thanks so much. It's the waiting that's the hardest part. The uncertainty about when the email will come is making it so hard to wait.
Original post by shk2002
Thanks so much. It's the waiting that's the hardest part. The uncertainty about when the email will come is making it so hard to wait.

Definitely, I remember this time last year, constantly refreshing my emails.

Remember whatever the outcome at whatever the stage of the application, be proud of yourself for applying.
Reply 4
Original post by Physicsqueen
Definitely, I remember this time last year, constantly refreshing my emails.

Remember whatever the outcome at whatever the stage of the application, be proud of yourself for applying.

Thanks so much. Thankfully I have an offer from Bristol which is my next choice so I'm really thrilled about that. It makes it easier to be rejected by oxford.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending