The Student Room Group

Missing cat

My cat has gone missing and idk what to do she was my favorite cat cant someone please help me
When did she go missing. Was she an outdoor cat or an indoor one? Have you tried asking your neighbours if they've seen her? How long has it been seen anyone last saw her? How many cats do you have?
Reply 2
she went missing three days ago i noticed it today she is an outside kitten the neighbors havnt seen her i have 1 mama cat and another kitten aside from the missing kitten
It took you 3 days to notice your cat was missing?!

I'm sure it'll turn up. Cat's like to do their own thing.
ring around vets and see if she is there. Ring the council. Ring shelters near by. Is she microchipped? Legally she should be and hopefully will be traced back to you
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Is she microchipped? Legally she should be

False.
Original post by Lovedevil23
she went missing three days ago i noticed it today she is an outside kitten the neighbors havnt seen her i have 1 mama cat and another kitten aside from the missing kitten

I am more concerned why it took you this long to figure your cat was missing.

Is she micro chipped? That would be the easiest way to find her. Other than that, not much you can do but let her find her way home. Idk I never see any of those missing cat posters anymore, but I suppos eyou could give it a shot.
Reply 7
I have school work to do and she is an outside cat I dont notice things as fast as everyone else and no she isnt
Original post by Lovedevil23
I have school work to do and she is an outside cat I dont notice things as fast as everyone else and no she isnt

Hppe you find your cat, or well she finds her way back to your home.
Reply 9
thanks
Did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest