The Student Room Group

Opinions on Emily in Paris

Ok so I feel like this show has been quite controversial but I actually love it! I have family in France, some even living in Paris (who have been there all their lives) and they love it too.

What do you guys think?

I need a Gabriel in my life ahaha :wink:
It's good but has typical story plot
Haven't watch it, sound cliche
I personally don't mind cliché shows, but in order to enjoy it, you have to accept that it's totally unrealistic. Same with shows like Gossip Girl. But once you've got past that stage, it's pretty enjoyable.
Original post by kimbertimber49
It's good but has typical story plot

Ok I agree but it is also still really fun!!
Original post by chloenix
I personally don't mind cliché shows, but in order to enjoy it, you have to accept that it's totally unrealistic. Same with shows like Gossip Girl. But once you've got past that stage, it's pretty enjoyable.

Definitely! But I love all the characters and it is great for escapism!
Original post by humanoid99
Haven't watch it, sound cliche

Initially I thought the same but just watch it! You will find Emily really annoying at first but you will love the other characters :smile:
Original post by annabelle51
Definitely! But I love all the characters and it is great for escapism!

Yess exactly!
personally I thought it was decent! it was pretty short and had fun characters :smile:
Original post by chryssucks
personally I thought it was decent! it was pretty short and had fun characters :smile:

Yeah I loved the characters! Emily was quite annoying at first but she defo grows on you. And I love Sylvie and Julien! I really hope they do a season 2 :smile:
Original post by annabelle51
Yeah I loved the characters! Emily was quite annoying at first but she defo grows on you. And I love Sylvie and Julien! I really hope they do a season 2 :smile:

I forgot his name but the main male character was pretty good looking lol😂
Original post by chryssucks
I forgot his name but the main male character was pretty good looking lol😂

Gabriel!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending