The Student Room Group

PLEASE HELP ME @CoolCavy/ fellow product designers!!

Dear Cavy / fellow product designers
I hope you see this thread @CoolCavy. Unfortunately I can't pm you and I have tried tagging your but I don't think you've seen it:frown:

I'm planning on doing product design at uni and I was really hoping if you can please look over my personal statement. I don't have anyone else who can help me that knows about this field well and my teachers aren't helpful at all.

If you feel you can help me please do ! I would really really appreciate it . Thank you and whoever is reading this have a positive day .
Reply 1
Dont trust anyone random online with your personal statement. Go here if you need help.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Dont trust anyone random online with your personal statement. Go here if you need help.

Basically this OP :yep: am happy to help give you advice on what to include and whatnot but the TSR endorsed space to get them reviewed is in the forum Foxy linked
@PQ is also super knowledgeable about design and the arts applications

If you need some guidance on your portfolio this thread is super jam packed with helpful advice
Also, a reminder not to post your personal statement on the public site (e.g. here!) :biggrin:
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Thank you so much for this !!:bear: I never knew there was such a service like this on TSR . Thank you so much !
And of course I wasn't planning on putting my personal statement on here :smile:
Original post by CoolCavy
Basically this OP :yep: am happy to help give you advice on what to include and whatnot but the TSR endorsed space to get them reviewed is in the forum Foxy linked
@PQ is also super knowledgeable about design and the arts applications

If you need some guidance on your portfolio this thread is super jam packed with helpful advice

Thank you so much for this Cavy :h:. I'll definitely see and utilise the forum .
Original post by laurawatt
Also, a reminder not to post your personal statement on the public site (e.g. here!) :biggrin:

Thank you for the reminder :smile:. I wouldn't have ever posted it on here . I know plagerism is a huge problem

Quick Reply

Latest